Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CIAM Authentication Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CIAM Authentication related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CIAM Authentication specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CIAM Authentication Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CIAM Authentication improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- What are the top business benefits your organization could achieve using a software platform to connect, secure, manage, analyze, and engage customers through your connected devices?
- How do you create a frictionless, personalized, and value-packed digital experience across devices and channels while respecting the privacy and security of your customers?
- Do you use tools like passwords and other personal identifiers to authenticate the identity of customers and/or employees seeking to transact business electronically?
- Which technique can be used to integrate AWS IAM (Identity and Access Management) with an on-premise LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) directory service?
- Does your organization retain any employee, customer, or member information that could be used in identity theft if it were exposed, either through loss or theft?
- What attention has been given to information security, including safeguarding access to information, disposing of information, identity management and the like?
- Does your organization intend on allowing its customers to use third-party identity providers to access your online financial services or mobile applications?
- How do you enhance fraud detection and prevention, while delivering great customer experiences based on fast, simple identity and authentication checks?
- When cloud identity and access management (IAM) policies exist at different levels, what is the effective policy at a particular node of the hierarchy?
- Have you provided customers information about your identity, including organization name, geographical address and a telephone number / email address?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CIAM Authentication book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CIAM Authentication self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CIAM Authentication Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CIAM Authentication areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CIAM Authentication Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CIAM Authentication projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CIAM Authentication Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 CIAM Authentication project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Does the CIAM Authentication project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Project Portfolio management: How do organizations re-align portfolio when strategic objectives change?
- Risk Audit: Is your organization an exempt employer for payroll tax purposes?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the CIAM Authentication project schedule available for all CIAM Authentication project team members to review?
- Cost Baseline: Is there anything unique in this CIAM Authentication projects scope statement that will affect resources?
- Activity Duration Estimates: (Cpi), and schedule performance index (spi) for the CIAM Authentication project?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Ask: are others positioned to know, are others credible, and will others cooperate?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
- Executing Process Group: When is the appropriate time to bring the scorecard to Board meetings?
Step-by-step and complete CIAM Authentication Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CIAM Authentication project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CIAM Authentication project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CIAM Authentication project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CIAM Authentication project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CIAM Authentication project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CIAM Authentication project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CIAM Authentication project with this in-depth CIAM Authentication Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CIAM Authentication projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CIAM Authentication and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CIAM Authentication investments work better.
This CIAM Authentication All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.