Assigned to new corporate projects, initiatives and potential Vendor Relationships to identify member privacy and Data Protection risks, Cybersecurity issues, and potential compliance issues.
More Uses of the CIPT Toolkit:
- Foster relationships with client personnel to analyze, evaluate, and enhance Information Systems to develop and improve security at procedural and governance levels.
- Establish: consistently monitoring, reviewing, analyzing and identifying issues or concerns, staying abreast of privacy and Data Breach laws and developments.
- Confirm your project ensures distribution, implementation and education/training regarding compliance policies, procedures and the Code of Conduct.
- Manage work with the Chief Information security Officers team to ensure consistency of practices and avoid duplication of effort on HIPAA Privacy and HIPAA Security areas of overlap.
- Manage work with the legal team and Information security team to create standards and policies that enforce compliance with Privacy Regulations.
- Steer: design tactical data tagging and document Data Flows that enable analysis and enforcement of Data Privacy.
- Be certain that your planning advises and effectively challenges Business Stakeholders in order to influence Process Development, procedures, controls, and monitoring.
- Be certain that your enterprise evaluates line of Business Initiatives and participates in projects to identify potential security and Compliance Risk.
- Warrant that your venture provides oversight and management of Compliance Projects to provide guidance and support on operationalizing Compliance Initiatives and mitigation/remediation of identified compliance issues.
- Standardize: Privacy Compliance related policies procedures and notices, Vendor Management, Data Management and privacy Project Management.
- Identify ev Compliance Risks and partner with you programs in the development of procedures to effectively mitigate risks.
- Secure that your business complies; partners with enterprise and business unit stakeholders to embed privacy by Design Principles into Business Plans and Strategic Initiatives.
- Manage vendor on boarding, analyze vendor Risk Assessment, and reviewing vendor security and Infrastructure Architecture.
- Confirm your group coordinates with Legal Counsel on legal compliance matters and government investigations, as appropriate.
- Warrant that your organization prepares and delivers reports to your organization leadership on compliance matters and progress on a regularly established frequency.
- Perform Privacy Risk evaluation across your organizations business and product groups handling of risks.
- Pilot: proactively partner with the product, Data Engineering, analytics and Business Teams to help you Build and Deliver HIPAA compliant, Privacy by Design services and deliverables.
- Manage regular review of organization Data Privacy Policies and Procedures and recommends improvements.
- Promote and enforce Data Classification in accordance with your organizations Information Classification Standard.
- Manage work with departments to update and/or create policies/procedures used to support laws, regulations, and other requirements.
- Standardize: review content and initiatives websites, education materials, contracts, consent forms, agreements, projects etc.
- Assure your team performs tasks using formal Network Design, implementation, development, and support methodologies specific to Industry Standards and departmental procedures.
- Drive the implementation of continuous compliance and control monitoring; lead Incident Response activities when potential non compliance issues are identified.
- Integrate with Product Development and Engineering teams to monitor the ongoing operations with respect to Compliance Requirements established for Security And Privacy.
- Arrange that your business interacts with business and engineering stakeholders to understand risks to data by defining potential Business Impact with the responsibility to apply effective mitigation strategies.
- Analyze existing organizational privacy and CyberSecurity Policies and programs and provide input for enhancement.
- Coordinate development, implementation, and administration of Security Policies, practices, standards and programs.
- Drive projects for improving protection of personal employee and Customer Data across your organization.
- Establish that your planning participates in the development and implementation of annual Compliance Work plan, enterprise Risk Management program and aligns entity Risk Assessment with enterprise Risk Management plans.
- Analyze and facilitate constructive feedback on architecture documentation from a data and privacy perspective.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CIPT Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any CIPT related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CIPT specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CIPT Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CIPT improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do staff have the necessary skills to collect, analyze, and report data?
- How do you reduce costs?
- Whom do you really need or want to serve?
- How do you measure success?
- What methods do you use to gather CIPT data?
- Has implementation been effective in reaching specified objectives so far?
- How do the CIPT results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What is the complexity of the output produced?
- Has a Cost Center been established?
- At what cost?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CIPT book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CIPT self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CIPT Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CIPT areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CIPT Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CIPT projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CIPT Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 CIPT project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all CIPT project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the CIPT Project Team have enough people to execute the CIPT Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed CIPT Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete CIPT Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CIPT project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CIPT Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CIPT Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CIPT project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CIPT project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CIPT project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CIPT project with this in-depth CIPT Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CIPT projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CIPT and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CIPT investments work better.
This CIPT All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.