Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CISSP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CISSP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CISSP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CISSP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CISSP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Does your organization have procedures in place to expeditiously remove identification, premises and information systems access for employees who has been terminated?
- Is your organization able to provide awareness program and briefing to customs on your organizations internal information systems, security system and processes?
- Does your organization inspect the physical integrity of the container structure, including the reliability of the locking mechanisms of the doors?
- Does your organization undertake periodic assessment of the security risk in your operations and take appropriate measures to mitigate risks?
- How does a security awareness & training policy impact your organizations ability to mitigate risks, threats, and vulnerabilities?
- Does your organization have a documented contingency plan for emergency security situations and for disaster incident recovery?
- Why is file integrity monitoring alerts/alarms a critical application and tool for the csirt incident response identification?
- Which step in the incident response methodology should you document the steps and procedures to replicate the solution?
- Does your organization have procedures in place to identify, record and deal with unauthorized or unidentified persons?
- Which domain requires stringent access controls and encryption for connectivity to the corporate resources from home?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CISSP book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CISSP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CISSP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CISSP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CISSP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CISSP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CISSP Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 CISSP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How relevant is this attribute to this CISSP project or audit?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to CISSP project plan?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Executing Process Group: How do you enter durations, link tasks, and view critical path information?
- Scope Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a CISSP project repository for each release?
- Risk Audit: Are corresponding safety and risk management policies posted for all to see?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the career outlook for CISSP project managers in information technology?
- Variance Analysis: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of CISSP projections?
Step-by-step and complete CISSP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CISSP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CISSP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CISSP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CISSP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CISSP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CISSP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CISSP project with this in-depth CISSP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CISSP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CISSP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CISSP investments work better.
This CISSP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.