Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Clinical governance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Clinical governance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Clinical governance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Clinical governance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 970 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Clinical governance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 970 standard requirements:
- Are arrangements in place to ensure that, where new services are being established, the development of policies, procedures, protocols and guidelines is considered at the time of commissioning?
- Are arrangements in place to ensure that where new services are being established, the development of policies, procedures, protocols and guidelines is considered at the time of commissioning?
- How does the health service organization decide which best-practice guidelines, integrated care pathways, clinical pathways, decision support tools and clinical care standards are to be used?
- Is the data publicly available through a dedicated website(s) that is: easily located through a standard internet search, free to access, and easy to navigate with a site search function?
- Are there structured training programs to ensure that all staff are provided with adequate quality, safety and risk management information, instruction and training appropriate to role?
- Do you agree that your organizational duty of candour encompass the requirement that adequate provision be in place to ensure that staff have the support, knowledge and skill required ?
- Is there evidence that the facility (or at service level) has a register that details the completed policy, procedure and protocol reviews and a prioritized schedule for future reviews?
- Is there evidence that the facility (or at service level) has a system for defining the scope of practice whenever a new clinical service, procedure or other technology is introduced?
- Is there effective communication and consultation with internal stakeholders in relation to the purpose, objectives and working arrangements for quality, safety and risk management?
- What systems are in place to ensure that the confidentiality and security of health records, whether paper or electronic, comply with relevant legislation and published guidance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Clinical governance book in PDF containing 970 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Clinical governance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Clinical governance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Clinical governance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Clinical governance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Clinical governance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Clinical governance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Clinical governance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What potential impact does the Clinical governance project have on the stakeholder?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have a process for meeting its ongoing taxation obligations?
- Team Member Status Report: What specific interest groups do you have in place?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Who is best positioned to know and assist in identifying corresponding factors?
- Procurement Audit: Has your organization examined in detail the definition of performance?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Clinical governance project baseline?
- Scope Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Clinical governance project plan?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide unit costs, equivalent unit or lot costs in terms of labor, material, other direct, and indirect costs?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is Clinical governance project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
Step-by-step and complete Clinical governance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Clinical governance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Clinical governance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Clinical governance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Clinical governance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Clinical governance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Clinical governance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Clinical governance project with this in-depth Clinical governance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Clinical governance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Clinical governance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Clinical governance investments work better.
This Clinical governance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.