Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cloud Infrastructure Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cloud Infrastructure related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cloud Infrastructure specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cloud Infrastructure Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cloud Infrastructure improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- How likely is your organization to discover, identify and respond to unknown, unmanaged or insecure devices attempting to access, accessing or operating within your network or cloud infrastructure?
- Which cloud service model offers an environment for cloud consumers to develop and deploy applications without needing to manage or maintain the underlying cloud infrastructure?
- What are the expected benefits of the project in terms of revenue growth, quality of service, return on investment, market share and higher capacity?
- How does your workloads scale vertically, horizontally, and seamlessly across multiple clouds and locations in a distributed manner on demand?
- Can your systems maintain application support in all situations at the same level of rigor as the hardware and software in the public cloud?
- Which cloud deployment model allows provisioning of a cloud infrastructure only for use by a single organization having multiple consumers?
- What percentage of your users are internal versus external, and do you plan to set up a separate identity store for your external users?
- Does your organization currently use open source cloud infrastructure software in any capacity as part of its private cloud deployment?
- Which challenges, if any, has your organization experienced in enforcing its security policies on public/private cloud infrastructure?
- Can solutions offered support your organizations ability to comply with critical statutory and policy cybersecurity requirements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cloud Infrastructure book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cloud Infrastructure self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cloud Infrastructure Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cloud Infrastructure areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cloud Infrastructure Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cloud Infrastructure projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cloud Infrastructure Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cloud Infrastructure project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Sensitivity analysis -which risks will have the most impact on the Cloud Infrastructure project?
- Procurement Audit: Can small orders such as magazine subscriptions and non-product items such as membership in organizations be processed by the ordering department?
- Cost Management Plan: Have Cloud Infrastructure project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Scope Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Scope Management Plan: What problem is being solved by delivering this Cloud Infrastructure project?
- Change Management Plan: What do you expect the target audience to do, say, think or feel as a result of this communication?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will team members, individually and collectively, commit time to help themselves and others learn and develop skills?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Cloud Infrastructure project risks at various Cloud Infrastructure project stages?
- Procurement Audit: Are checks disbursed by someone other than the individual who authorized payment?
Step-by-step and complete Cloud Infrastructure Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cloud Infrastructure project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cloud Infrastructure project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cloud Infrastructure project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cloud Infrastructure project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cloud Infrastructure project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cloud Infrastructure project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cloud Infrastructure project with this in-depth Cloud Infrastructure Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cloud Infrastructure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cloud Infrastructure and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cloud Infrastructure investments work better.
This Cloud Infrastructure All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.