Cloud Migration Forecast
What are the existing issues and what should be the future agenda in legacy to cloud migration?
In your organization, forecasting the future is a complex and absolutely critical job. What comes next for cloud migration in Cloud / Technical / Services / Technology / Enterprise / Data / Infrastructure / Software / Migration / Support?
Within the next quarter, driven by internal and external requirements, use the cloud migration Toolkit to grow maturity and adoption of the top forecasted cloud migration breakthrough technologies and applications.
Book your time for a 1:1 live demo HERE
Relevant to solving real problems and exploiting new opportunities:
- Press on with developing and leveraging IT infrastructure and Cloud architecture and apply expertise in security to partner with internal clients to design, implement, and operate critical enterprise systems hosted in Cloud providers, and migrate, engineer, install, configure, administer, and maintain highly scalable elastic solutions that implement industry best practices.
- Put in place core network design and integration, migration of network workloads to a Cloud based architecture, integration, and a Knowledge Center in the operations and management of hybrid cloud networks.
- Enable IT architecture and IT operations and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions and innovate fit-for-purpose alternatives to optimize costs planning, design and develop cloud-based applications in line with with your organizations security guidelines.
- Leverage expertise in architecting, designing, and building enterprise systems and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solutions to provide direct technical engineering, deployment, and sustainment support across the Cloud architecture and solution life cycles.
- Drive scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, capacity planning and management, application build, product configuration, unit testing, and production deployment to ensure the environment is secured, optimized, and adequately monitored.
- Lead infrastructure application development, deployment and operations using contemporary automated application delivery techniques including continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Build a Center of Excellence in administering, implementing, and supporting complex enterprise IT systems and networks for your enterprise technologies, including virtualization, such as virtual desktop using Thin or Zero client, SQL, Windows Server services, such as Active Directory, DHCP, and DNS, Linux, datacenter networking, and content delivery and enterprise management solutions, such as Microsoft System Center.
- Implement new business and systems functionality while continuing to improve business processes driving towards your corporate goal of improved customer satisfaction by delivering a full SaaS and Subscription product offering.
- Succeed in providing a multicloud strategy and application modernization solutions aligned to your internal clients business needs for digital solutions, set out the roadmap for their journey to the cloud and help them to define their target operating model and DevOps solutions.
- Supervise the organizations deep technology expertise, broad engineering certifications, and a vendor agnostic business model that offers a strategic, proactive approach that delivers tangible results against revenue acceleration, cost containment, service improvement, and risk mitigation objectives.
- Nail down the development and execution of the enterprise wide IT strategy manage responsibility of ensuring Cloud strategy is fully aligned, positioning infrastructure to deliver compelling business value.
- Develop and execute the enterprise wide IT strategy and manage responsibility of ensuring Cloud strategy is fully aligned, positioning infrastructure to deliver compelling business value.
- Assess strategic recommendations on enterprise architectures, platforms, integration, and infrastructure required to run the mission critical enterprise applications in the cloud by implementing complete solution providing best practices to customers to maximize effectiveness.
- Take the lead and make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms, and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution providing best practice advice to customers to optimize Cloud effectiveness.
- Provide strategic guidance in building and verifying a cutting edge, innovative hybrid-multi cloud architecture design in your enterprise environment.
- Warrant there is experience in working with Container Based deployments, PowerShell and Bash Script, Analytics, Data Aggregation, Virtual Network Configuration, Akamai (CDN) integration with Public Cloud, Azure Store and Secret management using Key Vault Integration with/without on premise/privately managed keys.
- Determine the design and associated reference architectures for application access, localize data to cloud applications using new technologies, and find cost effective ways to engineer these solutions.
- Bring about Infrastructure and Architecture implementations, lead high-quality implementations of mission critical systems, storages, virtualizations (VMware and Cloud IaaS) and Disaster Recovery, with Data Centers in multi-geographical locations.
- Manage responsibility of developing your organizations capabilities in automating and streamlining IT infrastructure processes and DevOps tasks while improving your organizations self service capabilities using public cloud platforms and open-source technologies.
- Unify experiences implementing core infrastructure, networking and cloud based services for business teams or consumers, deep product knowledge and understanding of product features including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS Solutions, High Availability and Disaster Recovery principles, patterns and usage.
- Safeguard the architecture, design, and deployment of cloud platforms as a component of new and existing hybrid-cloud strategies for Infrastructure as a Service (Iaas), Platform as a Service (Paas), and Software as a Service (Saas) workloads.
- Bring legacy, high priority IT systems up to current and supported operating levels while also addressing critical needs for high availability, fail-over capability, decoupling of highly connected systems, and/or cloud-based solution implementations.
- Develop a strategic vision, strategy and roadmap that guides the consumption of Platform as a Service, Container as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Software as a service in accordance with security architectures and operational frameworks.
- Arrange product knowledge around software asset management, cloud deployment, containers, and big enterprise applications such as ERP, software configuration, network security, and application performance management.
- Build solutions for mission critical and leading technologies around Custom applications, Database Migration and Consolidation and Disaster Recovery on Cloud.
- Manage responsibility of building and running an organization that can balance the needs of cloud architecture, cloud governance, and cloud migration services.
- Build a trusted advisory relationship and engage with Architects, VP engineering, CTO and CIO, and identify customer priorities, technical objections, and design strategies encompassing the entire cloud ecosystem to deliver business value and resolve blockers.
- Control transformational technology to run your organizations mission-critical applications.
- Determine Security services and have a focus on enabling security specialists using AWS Services including Identity Access Management (IAM), GuardDuty, Shield, Key Management Service (KMS), cloudTrail, cloudHSM, Inspector etc.
- Manage responsibility of defining and implementing strategies for foundational services such as Identity and Access Management (including role-based access control, AWS IAM Policies, single sign-on/federated login, MFA) and enable easy consumption of these services by your internal teams.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cloud Migration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cloud Migration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cloud Migration specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cloud Migration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cloud Migration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- When considering the day-to-day management and optimization of existing applications that have already been migrated to cloud infrastructure, what type of information is/will be most important?
- How will the contracting organization adjust effective price in recognition of the widely disparate application migration costs and prices dependent on differing cloud platforms?
- What advice would contact center management staff in companies that have made the switch offer to companies considering a migration to a cloud-based contact center solution?
- Does the cloud solution have a cost-effective data migration process that preserves content structure and integrity and ensures uninterrupted access to critical data?
- Have you thought about your cloud migration strategy ÃÂÃÂ from design, implementation and operations, to the end-to-end managed services of your infrastructure?
- Do you believe that recommended guidelines can be considered to be best practice to help operators protect data when migrating on to cloud environments?
- How will the contracting organization quantify and mitigate the application migration cost risk presented by a dependency on a single cloud platform?
- Have you identified which physical assets can be Colocated in a specialist data centre to free resources throughout your Cloud migration?
- When evaluating/planning for migrating existing applications to cloud infrastructure, what type of information is/will be most valuable?
- Do you use a network segregated from production-level networks when migrating physical servers, applications or data to virtual servers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cloud Migration book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cloud Migration self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cloud Migration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cloud Migration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cloud Migration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cloud Migration projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cloud Migration Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cloud Migration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Briefly summarize the work done by Maslow, Herzberg, McClellan, McGregor, Ouchi, Thamhain and Wilemon, and Covey. How do theories relate to Cloud Migration project management?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have price sheets and a methodology for determining the total proposal cost?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the assigned Cloud Migration project manager a PMP (Certified Cloud Migration project manager) and experienced?
- Quality Audit: Is your organizational structure established and each positions responsibility defined?
- Scope Management Plan: Has process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are the facilities, expertise, resources, and management know-how available to handle the situation?
- Risk Audit: Are corresponding safety and risk management policies posted for all to see?
- Cost Management Plan: Is a pmo (Cloud Migration project management office) in place and provide oversight to the Cloud Migration project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What changes do you need to make to align practices with beliefs?
Step-by-step and complete Cloud Migration Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cloud Migration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cloud Migration project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cloud Migration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cloud Migration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cloud Migration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cloud Migration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cloud Migration project with this in-depth Cloud Migration Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cloud Migration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cloud Migration and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cloud Migration investments work better.
This Cloud Migration All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.