Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Compliance Management System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Compliance Management System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Compliance Management System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Compliance Management System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Compliance Management System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- How do it organizations achieve consistent policy configuration to achieve compliance requirements, a simpler experience for users and administrators, and less risk from an improperly managed system?
- Do your organizations information systems produce reports containing operational, financial, and compliance related information that makes it possible to run and control your organization?
- Has your organization established an alternative mechanism to provide the compliance officer direct reporting to members of senior management if the compliance officer feels is necessary?
- Can compliance evolve to become a credit to the business, perhaps through implementing better risk management, or will it continue to be a costly process with few real business benefits?
- Are your organizations efforts to adapt current internal audit, risk management, compliance and financial reporting practices to the principles within the new COSO framework sufficient?
- Is the internal audit department in your organization expected to provide independent assurance regarding the activities of risk management, compliance, and other assurance functions?
- Does the compliance officer make regular reports to the board of directors and other organization management concerning different aspects of your organizations compliance program?
- Is your risk and compliance function allocating adequate resources to current material risks at the same time as giving adequate thought and attention to new and emerging risks?
- Has the board, top management and management committed towards a common, published standard of compliance behaviour that is required throughout every area of your organization?
- Is the compliance function in close communication with the data management function so that the former is aware of how any organization changes may impact upon GDPR compliance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Compliance Management System book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Compliance Management System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Compliance Management System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Compliance Management System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Compliance Management System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Compliance Management System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Compliance Management System Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Compliance Management System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is a pmo (Compliance Management System project management office) in place and provide oversight to the Compliance Management System project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a quality assurance plan been developed for the Compliance Management System project?
- Change Management Plan: Is there an adequate supply of people for the new roles?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information did each stakeholder need to contribute to the Compliance Management System projects success?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Compliance Management System project scheduling & tracking?
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a Quality Assurance Plan documented and filed?
- Procurement Management Plan: In which phase of the Acquisition Process Cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all attributes of the activities defined, including risk and uncertainty?
- Procurement Audit: Did the contracting authority offer unrestricted and full electronic access to the contract documents and any supplementary documents (specifying the internet address in the notice)?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the accounting system provide a basis for auditing records of direct costs chargeable to the contract?
Step-by-step and complete Compliance Management System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Compliance Management System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Compliance Management System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Compliance Management System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Compliance Management System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Compliance Management System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Compliance Management System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Compliance Management System project with this in-depth Compliance Management System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Compliance Management System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Compliance Management System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Compliance Management System investments work better.
This Compliance Management System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.