Be accountable for administering employee relations, Performance Management, training/development and Compliance Programs with a balanced focus on Enterprise Sales, Product Engineering and core business functions.
More Uses of the Compliance Program Toolkit:
- Drive the delivery of critical engineering feedback and design improvements across teams through requirement tracking, design, development and test.
- Evaluate and rate file for compliance and recommend individual training and report audit results to Quality and Purchasing Managers.
- Formulate: other internal projects related to IT development, Statistical Analysis, and ERP maintenance and support.
- Initiate: work closely with other internal staff and departments to deliver high level of service to customers.
- Be accountable for collaborating with the Risk Management, employee services, Human Resources departments and your organizations legal counsel to ensure all compliance issues are investigated and resolved.
- Drive the delivery of new capabilities across teams through requirements, design, development and test.
- Develop and qualifying new technologies, sophisticated Manufacturing Processes, and vendors to support strategic programs.
- Ensure you invent; lead strategies and resources through the design and manufacturing phases of the projects in the portfolio.
- Maintain logistics department spreadsheets / record keeping / updating all departments .
- Make sure that your group recommends improvements or remediation to Risk Management, regulatory, and accreditation Compliance Programs for delegated entities.
- Lead: act as small business liaison, develop and maintain small Business Administration vendor listing and comply with all government regulations.
- Establish that your design maintains formal and informal contact with customers and management regarding any issues affecting performance or cost and makes decisions affecting subcontractor supplier status.
- Arrange that your organization adheres to all organization policies, procedures, and business ethics codes while focusing on safety and best practices.
- Guide: thoughtful risk taking which relies on data and input from others to foresee possible threats or unintended consequences from decisions.
- Confirm your organization ensures the location has comprehensive processes for investigations, and coordinated responses for Compliance Programs.
- Provide Project Management support to the Executive Team by tracking and reporting on progress toward the achievement of your organizations Strategic Plan.
- Manage work with the Program Management Office, Integrated Product Teams and Functional leads to implement and drive closure of Corrective Actions as warranted.
- Manage work with other Program Managers and leads to create, implement, and drive processes that improve execution and communication.
- Be accountable for implementing or revising Policies and Procedures related to your organizations Compliance Program and Standards of Conduct.
- Ensure you run; spearhead, involving appropriate stakeholders, the development of support services, policies, and procedures in the areas of technology transfer and export control.
- Subcontract procurement support sales department and cost estimating with pricing support and small business subcontracting plans.
- Warrant that your corporation complies; controls programs performance through control and reporting methodology, team meetings, design review, hardware review, consultant review, direct observation, and written reports.
- Establish that your design establishes governance structure that identifies Key Performance Indicators, sets expectations, and establishes a reporting cadence.
- Coordinate: review plans and specifications for development of new machinery, equipment or processes to determine whether all safety requirements have been met.
- Assure your team complies; addresses material related issues pertaining to new Program Development and serves as a focal point for varied government outsourcing projects.
- Help implement any necessary process changes and records administration to support compliance regulations.
- Be accountable for creating and editing content for your organization website with focus on import / export activities and trade regulations.
- Standardize: participatory management and leadership styles that model the values of service, initiative, and collaboration.
- Develop and provide training to organization personnel on relevant substantive legal topics, as export control.
- Ensure you enhance; lead Health And Safety meetings, present data, record actions, and maintain the progress on the actions.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Compliance Program Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Compliance Program related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Compliance Program specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Compliance Program Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Compliance Program improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you go about securing Compliance Program?
- Who is gathering information?
- Is your strategy driving your strategy? Or is the way in which you allocate resources driving your strategy?
- What are your customers expectations and measures?
- Think about the people you identified for your Compliance Program project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them, what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- If you got fired and a new hire took your place, what would she do different?
- What projects are going on in the organization today, and what resources are those projects using from the resource pools?
- What are the key enablers to make this Compliance Program move?
- Has the Compliance Program value of standards been quantified?
- What could cause you to change course?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Compliance Program book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Compliance Program self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Compliance Program Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Compliance Program areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Compliance Program Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Compliance Program projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Compliance Program Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Compliance Program project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Compliance Program project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Compliance Program project team have enough people to execute the Compliance Program project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Compliance Program project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Compliance Program Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Compliance Program project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Compliance Program Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Compliance Program project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Compliance Program project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Compliance Program project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Compliance Program project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Compliance Program project with this in-depth Compliance Program Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Compliance Program projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Compliance Program and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Compliance Program investments work better.
This Compliance Program All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.