Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Compliance Requirements Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Compliance Requirements related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Compliance Requirements specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Compliance Requirements Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 934 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Compliance Requirements improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 934 standard requirements:
- The increasingly mobile work force makes compliance more difficult. With more endpoints, devices and people involved, there is that much more to watch. There are devices not owned by the organization pulling data off the organizations network. Is your organizations policy consistent with that of contractors you work with?
- Does the information security function actively engage with other critical functions, such as it, Human Resources, legal, and the privacy officer, to develop and enforce compliance with information security and privacy policies and practices?
- For hipaa, glba and/or other state or federal regulation compliance, what due diligence/auditing is performed to ensure that you remain in compliance and what individual(s) in your organization are responsible for said compliance?
- Critical vendors - how many servers do you have in use with installations of products from vendors with complex licensing requirements, and from the already stated who conduct stringent compliance audits?
- As confidentiality, security, service continuity, and regulatory compliance become even more critical in the digital enterprise, what role should internal audit play in addressing corresponding risks?
- Do you know whether the value of emission rights granted by government should be included within income in the period of granting, or systematically recognized as revenue over the compliance period?
- Has the investor established and maintained internal management and accounting practices and controls that are adequate to ensure compliance with all applicable laws pertaining to corrupt practices?
- Many organizations are unsure who should be in charge of managing third-party risk: in your organization, is it a function of procurement, legal, compliance, risk management or information security?
- Paperless technologies provide powerful way to increase efficiency, quality, service and compliance, Where is your organization in its implementation of corresponding technologies enterprise-wide?
- Funding and resources - how have decisions been made about the allocation of personnel and resources for the compliance and relevant control functions in light of your organizations risk profile?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Compliance Requirements book in PDF containing 934 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Compliance Requirements self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Compliance Requirements Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Compliance Requirements areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Compliance Requirements Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Compliance Requirements projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Compliance Requirements Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Compliance Requirements project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Account for the make-or-buy process and how to perform the financial calculations involved in the process. What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
- Planning Process Group: If a task is partitionable, is this a sufficient condition to reduce the Compliance Requirements project duration?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT Compliance Requirements project team?
- Scope Management Plan: Are vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization ensure the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, security and accessibility of data and information?
- WBS Dictionary: Are budgets or values assigned to work packages and planning packages in terms of dollars, hours, or other measurable units?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the difference between product and Compliance Requirements project scope?
- Project Scope Statement: Will statistics related to QA be collected, trends analyzed, and problems raised as issues?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an approval policy in which the final cost of an order exceeds the amount originally estimated on the requisition or purchase order?
- Scope Management Plan: Does a documented Compliance Requirements project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
Step-by-step and complete Compliance Requirements Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Compliance Requirements project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Compliance Requirements project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Compliance Requirements project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Compliance Requirements project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Compliance Requirements project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Compliance Requirements project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Compliance Requirements project with this in-depth Compliance Requirements Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Compliance Requirements projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Compliance Requirements and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Compliance Requirements investments work better.
This Compliance Requirements All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.