Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Construction Project Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Construction Project Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Construction Project Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Construction Project Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Construction Project Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Does the consultant have a proven, documentable record of delivering a constructible project that is close to the engineers estimate and with minimal construction change orders?
- What happens if there is a dispute between locals as to which local gets to provide employees for a particular project or a particular aspect of a project?
- What is the probability that ninety percent of the tiles are substandard, even though the project managers sample gave a satisfactory result?
- Is the software integrated to allow easy flow of information between accounting, the functions at job sites and all project team members?
- How do you finish more projects, faster, without sacrificing quality or content, when your resources are already over extended?
- How can the planning of reconstruction projects be coordinated with other construction projects on the transportation network?
- Does construction management with design-build method at trade contractor level help to reduce construction time and costs?
- What are the main advantages of the combination of construction management with design-build at trade contractor level?
- Is construction productivity assessed at the project level and programmatically assessed across like activities?
- What does your organization do to identify and manage project risks during the development and delivery process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Construction Project Management book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Construction Project Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Construction Project Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Construction Project Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Construction Project Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Construction Project Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Construction Project Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Construction Project Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Was timely and equal access to contract documents and information provided to all candidates?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do scope statements include the Construction Project Management project objectives and expected deliverables?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Construction Project Management project?
- Process Improvement Plan: To elicit goal statements, do you ask a question such as, What do you want to achieve?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do members articulate the goals beyond the team membership?
- Risk Register: Schedule impact/severity estimated range (workdays) assume the event happens, what is the potential impact?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Identify the timeframe necessary to monitor progress and collect data to determine how the selected measure has changed?
- Cost Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What entity leads the process, selects a potential restructuring option and develops the plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Has adequate time for orientation & training of Construction Project Management project staff been provided for in relation to technical nature of the application and the experience levels of Construction Project Management project personnel?
Step-by-step and complete Construction Project Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Construction Project Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Construction Project Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Construction Project Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Construction Project Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Construction Project Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Construction Project Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Construction Project Management project with this in-depth Construction Project Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Construction Project Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Construction Project Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Construction Project Management investments work better.
This Construction Project Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.