Be accountable for monitoring in real time the KPI compliance for all teams and activating Contingency Plans to recover from under performance to efficiently handle inbound/outbound work to achieve prescribed Service Levels and overall best results.
More Uses of the Contact Center Toolkit:
- Provide regular/structured coaching and development to all supervisors and team leads, and take part in learning initiatives with frontline when possible.
- Serve as the conduit between the User Community and the Software Development team through which requirements flow.
- Make sure that your team complies; success in defining, launching, and growing enterprise or SaaS products using Agile Development and methodology practices.
- Establish that your enterprise complies; as primary point of contact for the client, accountable for End To End project delivery in alignment with Contractual Requirements.
- Standardize: by combining Design Thinking with science on a Cloud Based platform, you give decision makers at every level of your organization fast, cost effective access to actionable information.
- Establish: conduct weekly Business Review to understand performance gaps, perform Root Cause Analysis that focuses on processes over behaviors and develop action plans to rectify.
- Coordinate with operations, Capacity Planning, training, scheduling and workflow teams to maintain and update staffing plans.
- Be accountable for managing performance of overall telephony system, providing monitoring of dropped calls, abandoned rates, and other metrics.
- Help create compelling demonstrations, content for Product Marketing materials, and Proof of Concept customer engagements for successful Customer Journey transformation to the cloud.
- Arrange that your enterprise participates in the capital Budget Process by identifying mandatory and/or general upgrade opportunities that enhance infrastructure and/or Service Levels.
- Govern: own Communications Strategy and delivery of Contact Center migration program/asset updates, to ensure awareness and drive adoption of connect migration program.
- Ensure you overhaul; build models for effective monthly and quarterly planning cycles with business and operational stakeholders.
- Ensure you build; build go to market approaches based on the market size, industry, customer migration readiness, and cloud maturity.
- Collaborate with initiative owners to identify essential Data Analysis and measurements needed to ensure success of Performance Improvement program.
- Collaborate with business, design and engineering to iteratively scope, build and launch product initiatives.
- Perform appropriate analysis on Key Performance Indicators, trending, Root Cause to provide critical insight for operational improvements across all aspects of Contact Center data and results.
- Generate additional business with existing or new logos by leveraging Thought Leadership and people relationship skills.
- Achieve fast and actionable insights by accessing a suite of data powered and industry tailored accelerators, solutions and products.
- Confirm you nurture; understand the changing needs of the workforce and identify solutions, tools and resources to adapt and respond to ensure an engaged and supported team.
- Lead: document and update progress for Continuous Improvement initiatives identified through weekly Gemba Walks, escalated from the front lines, or discovered by leaders.
- Confirm your team complies; schedules, plans, and performs periodic Scheduled Maintenance and tuning activities to optimize performance.
- Evaluate: development of multiple voice, Chatbot and other Contact Center Software Applications by bringing on multiple Contact Center developers at different levels.
- Manage all organization Telecommunications Equipment from standard Corporate Communications and Cellular devices to Contact Center solutions.
- Manage work with development engineers, field teams, and test and qualification engineers on the development of elevator components, assemblies and systems.
- Steer: successful analyzing is one who is highly skilled in terms of understanding and defining Business Processes, building solutions, communicating requirements, and controlling Project Scope.
- Identify and explore market opportunities through the analysis of performance and other key evidence based tools.
- Audit: predictive Problem Management conduct or interpret Data Analysis and advise Support Team and customer of anticipated future problems proactively.
- Warrant that your corporation complies; as you continue to grow and broaden your impact, building a diverse, driven and empathetic team, while working hard to cultivate an environment where everyone can thrive.
- Consider your success in defining, launching and growing enterprise or SaaS products using Agile Development and methodology practices.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Contact Center Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Contact Center related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Contact Center specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Contact Center Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Contact Center improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Does the problem have ethical dimensions?
- Are you aware of what could cause a problem?
- Where do you need to exercise leadership?
- How do you reduce costs?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Contact Center forward?
- What are the Contact Center design outputs?
- What can you control?
- What is the total fixed cost?
- How will you recognize and celebrate results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Contact Center book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Contact Center self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Contact Center Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Contact Center areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Contact Center Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Contact Center projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Contact Center Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Contact Center project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Contact Center project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Contact Center Project Team have enough people to execute the Contact Center Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Contact Center Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Contact Center Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Contact Center project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Contact Center Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Contact Center Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Contact Center project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Contact Center project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Contact Center project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Contact Center project with this in-depth Contact Center Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Contact Center projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Contact Center and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Contact Center investments work better.
This Contact Center All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.