Facilitate the delivery of the service by establishing the relationship with the customer, agreeing to the points of interaction and escalation, managing the services budget and ensuring the Continuous Delivery of the service according to the SLA.
More Uses of the Continuous Delivery Toolkit:
- Coordinate: direct, support, and maintain Continuous Delivery of day to day EDM and MDM services, applications, and data through proactive monitoring and analysis of Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators or metrics.
- Coordinate maintenance and optimization of infrastructure used by the Software Development team to support automated deployments and Continuous Delivery of applications.
- Drive: architecture, design and implement cloud service components in a Continuous Delivery model for the next generation desktop as a service using the latest Cloud Technologies.
- Methodize: conduct design and Code Review to ensure code developed meets or exceeds coding best practices guidelines, unit testing, security, and scalability and maintainability guidelines.
- Arrange that your organization utilizes Agile Software Development practices, data and testing standards, Code Review, source code management, Continuous Delivery, and Software Architecture.
- Be accountable for designing and developing automation solutions for deploying and managing Micro Services and Web Applications on cloud resources with Configuration Management and Continuous Delivery.
- Control: leverage Continuous Delivery tools to securely deploy Micro Services to various environments and ensure SLAs for uptime, latency and throughput across multiple Data Centers.
- Be accountable for participating in the development of project plans and schedules; to develop and improve processes for project tracking and risk mitigation lead Scrum ceremonies with team and business stakeholders.
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to Continuous Delivery to production.
- Make sure that your corporation complies; DevOps mindset, utilizes Agile Software Development practices, data and testing standards, Code Review, source code management, Continuous Delivery, and Software Architecture.
- Make sure that your corporation creates structure, organizational processes based on iterative development models and Continuous Delivery to drive outcomes and value of Agile delivery teams.
- Confirm your corporation ensures Continuous Delivery of Technical Services through oversight of Service Level Agreements with end users and monitoring of systems, programs, and equipment performance.
- Methodize: design, implement, test, debug and document integration solutions and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets the Business Needs, while in compliance with applicable regulations and processes.
- Ensure Continuous Delivery of IT services by monitoring system performance, directing production Application Support and adhering to Service Level Agreements with end users.
- Assure your operation complies; plans, coordinate and directs appropriate level data recovery strategies in support of complex data/media recoverability through system backups and database archive operations.
- Provide technical and architectural guidance towards the automation solution that supports Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Agile practices.
- Help to architecture and accelerate technologies necessary to enable rapid innovation, and Continuous Delivery of Mobile Applications for the business, while ensuring high quality, resiliency, and efficiency in operations.
- Guide: leverage Continuous Delivery tools to securely deploy microservices to various environments and ensure SLAs for uptime, latency and throughput across multiple Data Centers.
- Secure that your business oversees a high performing cross functional team that delivers consumable, standardized evolving Hybrid Cloud and end user infrastructure services and solutions (resilient, high quality, highly automated and up to date).
- Use Agile Software Development practices, coding, data and testing standards, and best practices for Code Review, source code management, security, Continuous Delivery and Software Architecture.
- Ensure Continuous Delivery of Technical Services through oversight of Service Level Agreements with end users and monitoring of systems, programs, and equipment performance.
- Systematize: effectively leverage AWS cloud, Agile, and Continuous Delivery best practices and principles to facilitate adoption, coaching, and training for customer teams.
- Support DevOps techniques as Continuous Improvement, Release Planning, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, continuous testing, and Continuous Monitoring and feedback.
- Evaluate: partner with other leaders across your organization and champion the day to day operational, Continuous Improvement and governance of the lifecycle of end user computing.
- Ensure technical/functional requirements are detailed sufficiently at the appropriate stage of the development cycle, provide estimates to Project Managers and communicate progress to the Technology change portfolio.
- Formulate: design and develop automation to support Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration processes, analyze client workflows, and determine the best solutions for a successful enterprise Azure infrastructure.
- Warrant that your project oversees the design, implementation and support of technology stacks working with Engineering teams to deliver new products leveraging Continuous Delivery and integration.
- Confirm your business ensures Continuous Delivery of IT solutions through monitoring/oversight of Service Level Agreements with end users and technology service provider partners.
- Confirm your project participates in establishing and sustaining internal Project Management infrastructure and processes to ensure the Continuous Delivery of high quality data and analysis and other products to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross functional teams to architecture, design, develop, test, and release features.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Continuous Delivery Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Continuous Delivery related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Continuous Delivery specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Continuous Delivery Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Continuous Delivery improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- What are the long-term Continuous Delivery goals?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Continuous Delivery activities?
- Do you have a Continuous Delivery success story or case study ready to tell and share?
- What are you challenging?
- What Internal Processes need improvement?
- Would you rather sell to knowledgeable and informed customers or to uninformed customers?
- What sort of initial information to gather?
- What relationships among Continuous Delivery trends do you perceive?
- What you are going to do to affect the numbers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Continuous Delivery book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Continuous Delivery self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Continuous Delivery Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Continuous Delivery areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Continuous Delivery Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Continuous Delivery projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Continuous Delivery Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Continuous Delivery project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Continuous Delivery project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Continuous Delivery project team have enough people to execute the Continuous Delivery project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Continuous Delivery project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Continuous Delivery Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Continuous Delivery project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Continuous Delivery Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Continuous Delivery project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Continuous Delivery project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Continuous Delivery project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Continuous Delivery project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Continuous Delivery project with this in-depth Continuous Delivery Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Continuous Delivery projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Continuous Delivery and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Continuous Delivery investments work better.
This Continuous Delivery All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.