Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical continuous process improvement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any continuous process improvement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated continuous process improvement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the continuous process improvement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 634 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which continuous process improvement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 634 standard requirements:
- Which customers cant participate in our continuous process improvement domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- How does your solution support continuous process improvements which may include using surveys and/or evaluations?
- Does the organization have a distinct quality program that support continuous process improvement?
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the as is process?
- Are new and improved process (should be) maps developed?
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- What situation(s) led to this continuous process improvement Self Assessment?
- How do we know if we are successful?
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- How do we improve productivity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the continuous process improvement book in PDF containing 634 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your continuous process improvement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the continuous process improvement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which continuous process improvement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough continuous process improvement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage continuous process improvement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step continuous process improvement Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 continuous process improvement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are the right skills, experiences and competencies present in the acquisition workgroup and are the necessary outside specialists involved in part of the process?
- Team Directory: How do unidentified risks impact the outcome of the continuous process improvement project?
- Scope Management Plan: Has stakeholder analysis been conducted, assessing their influence on the continuous process improvement project and their authority levels?
- Risk Register: How often will the Risk Management Plan and Risk Register be formally reviewed, and by whom?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Who has the PRIMARY responsibility to solve this problem?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What advantages do the organizations stakeholders have?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist describing how the continuous process improvement project scope will be managed?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: In addition to assessing whether the continuous process improvement project was successful, it is equally critical to analyze why it was or was not fully successful. Are you including this?
- Procurement Audit: Which contracts have been awarded for works, supply of products or provision of services?
- Risk Audit: Do you ensure the recommended rules of play and protocols are followed for your activity?
Step-by-step and complete continuous process improvement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 continuous process improvement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 continuous process improvement project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 continuous process improvement project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 continuous process improvement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 continuous process improvement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 continuous process improvement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any continuous process improvement project with this in-depth continuous process improvement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose continuous process improvement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in continuous process improvement and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make continuous process improvement investments work better.
This continuous process improvement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.