Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Continuous Professional Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Continuous Professional Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Continuous Professional Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Continuous Professional Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Continuous Professional Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Does training ai models using open source code constitute infringement or, even if the use is licensed, does doing so require compliance with conditions or restrictions of the open source licenses?
- Is your expectation that the selected vendor provides operational support services and/or operational improvements as part of a continuous improvement process during the engagement?
- Is the security incident response plan tested and updated for effectiveness, as necessary, at planned intervals or upon significant organizational or environmental changes?
- Have you had strategic or formal considerations/planning about how to deal with climate change into the future within your organization with respect to disaster response?
- Is a security awareness training program for all employees of your organization established, documented, approved, communicated, applied, evaluated and maintained?
- Have you had strategic considerations/planning about how to deal with climate change into the future within your organization with respect to disaster response?
- How much of that is about the ability of the CFO to challenge the executive team when a decision needs to be made about near term versus long term priorities?
- Are policies and procedures for timely management of security incidents established, documented, approved, communicated, applied, evaluated, and maintained?
- Are the management and organizational structures and the processes for decision making and conflict resolution convincing and set out transparently?
- Are all relevant organizational policies and associated procedures reviewed at least annually, or when a substantial organizational change occurs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Continuous Professional Development book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Continuous Professional Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Continuous Professional Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Continuous Professional Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Continuous Professional Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Continuous Professional Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Continuous Professional Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Continuous Professional Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the Continuous Professional Development project managers level of commitment and professionalism?
- Scope Management Plan: Are you spending the right amount of money for specific tasks?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which functions, departments, and activities of your organization are going to be affected?
- Procurement Audit: When performance conditions were detailed in the tender documentation, did the contracting authority verify if the tenders received met the already stated requirements?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Lessons Learned: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the Continuous Professional Development project?
- Quality Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Continuous Professional Development project or audit?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the products of your organizations Continuous Professional Development projects meeting customers objectives?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the Continuous Professional Development project have quality set of schedule BOEs?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an approval policy in which the final cost of an order exceeds the amount originally estimated on the requisition or purchase order?
Step-by-step and complete Continuous Professional Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Continuous Professional Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Continuous Professional Development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Continuous Professional Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Continuous Professional Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Continuous Professional Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Continuous Professional Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Continuous Professional Development project with this in-depth Continuous Professional Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Continuous Professional Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Continuous Professional Development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Continuous Professional Development investments work better.
This Continuous Professional Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.