Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Contract Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Contract Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Contract Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Contract Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 982 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Contract Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 982 standard requirements:
- Can basic failures in contract administration such as: late payment to suppliers and sub-contractors, lack of payment notices, poor change control and lack of final account information be improved upon if the IT systems are improved?
- How does your organization frame its compliance program so that it directly and positively impacts your measures, and ultimately improves your plans overall bottom line?
- Do non-competitive contracts require documented justification from engineering, quality or the requesting source to support contracts from a single or directed source?
- How is the incorporation of the life cycle of facilities concretely expressed in the decisions made by the players, contracts and evaluation approaches and methods?
- Contract management are the vendor contracts deliverables-based, with specific service level agreements (slas) including penalties and liquidated damages?
- Do you confidently identify the aggregate risk embedded across all of your contracts ÃÂÃÂ from an enterprise-wide as well as line of business perspective?
- Did contractors have access to the right kind of information and systems to manage as effectively as could be expected under challenging conditions?
- What data will your organization be passing in the data integration between the Bidding & Contract Management System and other third-party systems?
- Are you ensuring that value is not lost due to the lack of a comprehensive contract management process that covers performance and manages risk?
- If having visibility into all of your sales contracts would produce even 1% of previously lost revenue, what would that mean to your business?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Contract Analytics book in PDF containing 982 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Contract Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Contract Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Contract Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Contract Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Contract Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Contract Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Contract Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members frequently explore the teams purpose and its implications?
- Change Management Plan: What prerequisite knowledge do corresponding groups need?
- Procurement Audit: Are travel expenditures monitored to determine that they are in line with other employees and reasonable for the area of travel?
- Project Charter: What ideas do you have for initial tests of change (PDSA cycles)?
- Project Schedule: Are the original Contract Analytics project schedule and budget realistic?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the Contract Analytics project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the current or emerging trends of culture?
- Variance Analysis: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of Contract Analytics projections?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the resource management plan include a personnel development plan?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Contract Analytics project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
Step-by-step and complete Contract Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Contract Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Contract Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Contract Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Contract Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Contract Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Contract Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Contract Analytics project with this in-depth Contract Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Contract Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Contract Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Contract Analytics investments work better.
This Contract Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.