Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Control loop Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Control loop related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Control loop specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Control loop Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 801 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Control loop improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 801 standard requirements:
- Has the Control loop work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- What quality tools were used to get through the analyze phase?
- What are the disruptive Control loop technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
- How do we manage Control loop Knowledge Management (KM)?
- Is Control loop dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Control loop book in PDF containing 801 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Control loop self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Control loop Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Control loop areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Control loop Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Control loop projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Control loop Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Control loop project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: You know what our customers expectations are regarding this process?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What, if any, steps are available for employees who feel they have been unfairly or inaccurately rated?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can you use Microsoft Control loop project and Excel to assist in Control loop project risk management?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Variance Analysis: Does the scheduling system identify in a timely manner the status of work?
- Risk Management Plan: Technology risk: Is the Control loop project technically feasible?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there any windfall benefits that would accrue to the Control loop project sponsor or other parties?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Who is allowed to see what data about which resources?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the limitations on pre-competitive range communications?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are requirements fully understood by the software engineering team and customers?
Step-by-step and complete Control loop Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Control loop project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Control loop project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Control loop project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Control loop project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Control loop project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Control loop project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Control loop project with this in-depth Control loop Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Control loop projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Control loop and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Control loop investments work better.
This Control loop All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.