This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Core Banking System assessment.
'We have had great user feedback and the engagement levels have been high. In one particular use case, we were able to leverage The Art of Service's self assessment to deliver a BI solution in 2 weeks time that used to be done manually by the business users and took them 40 hrs of effort every month. The Art of Service was a key enabler in our goal to achieve a more agile and nimble BI delivery and deployment.' - Manager in the Manufacturing Industry
'The Art of Service representatives are available for questions and provide support. They don't 'nickel and dime' when it comes to answering questions or providing helpful resources. What doesn't work well is really on our end--prioritizing and using data and business analytics to drive business decisions, but my hope is that I will be able to use the self assessments to demonstrate the value of data and business analytics.' - Enterprise Architect in the Services Industry
'Great collaboration with vendor and consistent guidance to make us successful' - Senior Manager in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The Core Banking System Self-Assessment?
The Core Banking System Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Core Banking System work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Core Banking System task and that every Core Banking System outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Core Banking System opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Core Banking System advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Core Banking System Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Core Banking System improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Core Banking System Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Core Banking System Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Core Banking System Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Core Banking System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Core Banking System and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Core Banking System with this Core Banking System Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Is the impact that Core Banking System has shown?
- Define Question: What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Core Banking System project?
- Measure Question: Meeting the challenge: are missed Core Banking System opportunities costing us money?
- Analyze Question: Will team members regularly document their Core Banking System work?
- Improve Question: Is the Core Banking System process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- Control Question: Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Core Banking System?
- Sustain Question: Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Core Banking System? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
Value [to you] of the Core Banking System Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Core Banking System Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.