Guide Corporate Development: leverage data and insights to make strategic decisions, updates and improvements to existing and future partnerships and campaigns.
More Uses of the Corporate Development Toolkit:
- Organize Corporate Development: chief executive officers, Chief Financial officers, corporate accounting team, corporate Human Resources team, property owners and other stakeholders, and vendors and clients.
- Manage work with management on corporate initiatives designed to enhance organization growth.
- Direct Corporate Development: review change records and associated implementations for completeness, accuracy and adherence to corporate standards and policy.
- Lead Corporate Development: expert with depth of knowledge in sustainability, Social Impact, and/or Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Drive Corporate Development: monitor and enforce adherence to established corporate Policies and Procedures relating to all areas of responsibility and ensures all Service Level Agreements are met.
- Install, configure and maintain end user computing environment and Corporate Services.
- Advise on technical security decisions regarding configuration and settings of Security Tools according to industry Best Practices and corporate policies.
- Ensure monitor and enforce adherence to established corporate Policies and Procedures relating to all areas of responsibility and ensures all Service Level Agreements are met.
- Develop and execute an integrated field Marketing Plan in close collaboration with Sales teams, Corporate Marketing and Product Marketing.
- Warrant that your organization complies; access to corporate gym membership rates, other discounts and employee perks.
- Confirm your organization serves as the highest level of Information security consultant to all internal clients and Technical Management in all areas of thE Business to ensure conformity with corporate Information security Standards.
- Standardize Corporate Development: report transactions using corporate accounting systems and methods in accordance with policies, procedures and timelines.
- Arrange that your organization supports cross functional teams by identifying, coordinating and staying informed on capital investment opportunities with Corporate Development, emerging models and partnerships with Strategy and Business Development and technology evolution and development with Product Development.
- Warrant that your operation supports the corporate IT department in overseeing organization Patch Management activities.
- Assure your organization defines corporate cybersecurity strategy, policies and protocols to monitor and manage cybersecurity incidents to protect corporate digital assets and Mitigate Risk.
- Initiate Corporate Development: setup and troubleshoot all types of end user devices as computers, laptops, soft phones, locally and remotely in a corporate work environment.
- Configure datacenter and Corporate Security solutions to integrate with Security Tools as Identity Management, multi factor authentication (MFA), and encryption.
- Drive Public Relations strategies and tactics that support corporate related areas, as corporate image, Brand Management, Reputation Management, Media Relations, etc.
- Formulate Corporate Development: Employee Engagement and Internal Communications, with a focus on your Corporate Strategy, business plans and performance and functional segments efforts.
- Confirm you organize; hard or soft skill to ensure industry and corporate standards are met; partner with Operations Shared Services Training to develop and organize development activities.
- Confirm your organization provides ongoing management of real estate transaction activities for a complex or high profile portfolio of properties on behalf of your corporate clients.
- Negotiate contracts for adherence to corporate contracting standards and policies and escalate contract terms that impact the supplier risk profile for consideration and approval as appropriate.
- Oversee and monitor the day to day operations of the Program and the Corporate Compliance Department to ensure the Programs objectives are achieved.
- Coordinate with Network Engineering, Business Application, and Database Administration functions to implement desktop and server systems that utilize industry Best Practices to meet Corporate Objectives.
- Be certain that your operation develops and maintains Corporate Data architecture, Data Management standards and conventions, Data Dictionaries and data element naming standards.
- Be an accomplished procurement professional who has demonstrated tangible success in developing strategic Category Management strategies and optimizing the purchase of Goods And Services for Corporate Services.
- Maintain accounting records in an organized confidential manner and support Corporate record retention policy.
- Confirm your project coordinates the corporate Learning Management system (database) which handles enrolling, launching, and records maintenance for all employees; ensures integration of learning solutions and documentation.
- Warrant that your organization communicates and provides timely and pertinent feedback to your Corporate and Retail Organization regarding Quality Issues and concerns through weekly Quality calls.
- Secure that your project complies; overseas the development, implementation, administration, and updating of safety Policies and Procedures in coordination with updates to regulations and corporate policy.
- Steer Corporate Development: own the end to end Technical Design for initiatives in close partnership with the development and operations leaders.
- Write tested and documented Typescript, HTML and CSS based applications lead design and technical decisions, brings value by suggestions and innovations.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Corporate Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Corporate Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Corporate Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Corporate Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Corporate Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Corporate Development strengthening and reform actually originate?
- How do you think the partners involved in Corporate Development would have defined success?
- What needs improvement? Why?
- Will it solve real problems?
- How will you measure your QA plan's effectiveness?
- What information is critical to your organization that your executives are ignoring?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- What are the core elements of the Corporate Development business case?
- Have design-to-cost goals been established?
- How are costs allocated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Corporate Development book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Corporate Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Corporate Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Corporate Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Corporate Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Corporate Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Corporate Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Corporate Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Corporate Development project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Corporate Development Project Team have enough people to execute the Corporate Development Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Corporate Development Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Corporate Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Corporate Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Corporate Development Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Corporate Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Corporate Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Corporate Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Corporate Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Corporate Development project with this in-depth Corporate Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Corporate Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Corporate Development and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Corporate Development investments work better.
This Corporate Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.