Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 985 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 985 standard requirements:
- You have determined whether the goals, norms and ruls of your organization are properly transmitting the value of your organizational culture to staff members and if there are areas for improvement
- If differences between national cultures are among the main reasons for problems in international mergers and acquisitions, what can be done to deal with the already stated problems?
- How are you forming two companies into one powerful organization with a shared mission amid intense time pressures, high expectations and the demands of the daily business world?
- The valuation process will often analyze several value drivers in order to understand where value comes from. which value drivers would be least important to the valuation?
- Will the new organization assign the requisite executive capabilities for effective implementation of the restructuring, combining, divesting, and reorganization decisions?
- Was line management of the acquiring organization, and depending on the context, also of the target organization closely involved in the process of confirming synergies?
- Would the combined entity be able to profitably raise the price of one of the products knowing that the customers it lost would switch to the other product they now own?
- Do project members, especially the already stated from the integration management team and steering committees, have enough experience with post merger integrations?
- Have you assessed the competency of your payroll team members, particularly if you have recently changed technology or been through a merger/acquisition transaction?
- How much compensation (referred to as bust up fees) will the acquiring organization be entitled to in the event that the target is acquired by another organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions book in PDF containing 985 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions project work proceeding in accordance with the original Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions project schedule?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What distinguishes one organization from another in this area?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions project management deliverables of each process group?
- Scope Management Plan: Do Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are the quality assurance functions and related roles and responsibilities clearly defined?
- Change Management Plan: What are the responsibilities assigned to each role?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its staff placements are appropriately effective and constructive in relation to program-related learning outcomes?
- Risk Audit: Can assurance be expanded beyond the traditional audit without undermining independence?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assumptions analysis -what assumptions have you made or been given about your Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions project?
- Risk Audit: What are the commonly used work arounds in high risk areas?
Step-by-step and complete Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions project with this in-depth Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions investments work better.
This Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.