An accomplished Procurement Professional who has demonstrated tangible success in developing strategic Category Management strategies and optimizing the purchase of Goods And Services for Corporate Services.
More Uses of the Corporate Services Toolkit:
- Arrange that your project complies; operators use your solutions to save network capacity costs, Reduce Risk, address Regulatory Requirements and generate revenues through personalized consumer and Corporate Services.
- Ensure you amplify; understand the Corporate Services and Governance Strategy and how it relates to your organizations destination strategy.
- Manage advanced groups Shared Services team provides Corporate Services as marketing, Human Resources, finance and accounting, it, and operations to each of your brands.
- Coordinate: Corporate Security is part of the Corporate Services organization.
- Collaborate with Corporate Services on vendor strategy considerations, selection and Contract Negotiations, providing data, knowledge and feedback on vendor operations from thE Business perspective.
- Install, configure and maintain end user computing environment and Corporate Services.
- Supply market knowledge and Corporate Services Procurement knowledge.
- Systematize: foreign, organization and development office (operations and Corporate Services).
- Assure your planning assess, build and implement tools and automation to proactively detect, and respond to, security risks and threats for internal Corporate Services.
- Manage the insight team to work closely with Corporate Services, IT engineering, and other groups to implement and maintain quality and customer focused solutions.
- Orchestrate: Corporate Services and purchasing.
- Coordinate with the Human Resources and Corporate Services Teams to ensure employees adhere to organization policies.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Corporate Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Corporate Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Corporate Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Corporate Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Corporate Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do the benefits outweigh the costs?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Corporate Services? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- What assumptions are made about the solution and approach?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Corporate Services is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- How do you prevent mis-estimating cost?
- Do you have the optimal project Management Team structure?
- What are hidden Corporate Services quality costs?
- What are the Corporate Services security risks?
- Are you able to realize any cost savings?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Corporate Services book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Corporate Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Corporate Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Corporate Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Corporate Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Corporate Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Corporate Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Corporate Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Corporate Services project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Corporate Services Project Team have enough people to execute the Corporate Services Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Corporate Services Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Corporate Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Corporate Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Corporate Services Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Corporate Services Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Corporate Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Corporate Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Corporate Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Corporate Services project with this in-depth Corporate Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Corporate Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Corporate Services and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Corporate Services investments work better.
This Corporate Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.