Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Corrective and Preventive Action Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Corrective and Preventive Action related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Corrective and Preventive Action specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Corrective and Preventive Action Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Corrective and Preventive Action improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- What are the current security trends and the best practices of corrective and preventive actions for your organization to maintain confidentiality, integrity and availability of information security?
- Does your organization have a corrective action process to eliminate the cause(s) of nonconformities and is the corrective actions appropriate to the effects of the nonconformities encountered?
- Are procedures defined as guidelines to capture any complaint, conduct investigation of root causes of nonconformities and to define appropriate corrective Action to prevent re-occurrence?
- How does your organization use the quality policy, objectives, audit results, analysis of data, corrective and preventive action and management review to facilitate continual improvement?
- Has your organization established and implemented corrective action and reporting procedures in the event of the testing procedure identifying any failure of the foreign body detector?
- Does your system(s) within your HIT solution(s) generate error messages that provide information necessary for corrective actions without revealing information that could be exploited?
- Do the policy and procedures for nonconforming work ensure that corrective actions are taken immediately, together with any decision about the acceptability of the nonconforming work?
- Is quality control data analyzed and, where it is found outside pre-defined criteria, planned action taken to correct the problem and to prevent incorrect results from being reported?
- Do documented corrective action procedures include requirements for reviewing trends in monitoring results that may indicate movement towards a loss of control, or loss of control?
- Does the prevention process define potential nonconformities and causes, evaluate the need for actions, determine and implement the already stated actions, and record the results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Corrective and Preventive Action book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Corrective and Preventive Action self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Corrective and Preventive Action Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Corrective and Preventive Action areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Corrective and Preventive Action Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Corrective and Preventive Action projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Corrective and Preventive Action Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Corrective and Preventive Action project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Can the relationship with problem customers be restructured so that there is a win-win situation?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimated contract value based on realistic and updated prices?
- Risk Audit: For this risk .. what do you need to stop doing, start doing and keep doing?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What is the target group for instruction (e.g., individual and collective or small team instruction)?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a pmo (Corrective and Preventive Action project management office) in place which provides oversight to the Corrective and Preventive Action project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can the team ensure that all members are individually and jointly accountable for the teams purpose, goals, approach, and work-products?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- Project Management Plan: Did the planning effort collaborate to develop solutions that integrate expertise, policies, programs, and Corrective and Preventive Action projects across entities?
- Cost Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Corrective and Preventive Action project?
Step-by-step and complete Corrective and Preventive Action Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Corrective and Preventive Action project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Corrective and Preventive Action project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Corrective and Preventive Action project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Corrective and Preventive Action project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Corrective and Preventive Action project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Corrective and Preventive Action project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Corrective and Preventive Action project with this in-depth Corrective and Preventive Action Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Corrective and Preventive Action projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Corrective and Preventive Action and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Corrective and Preventive Action investments work better.
This Corrective and Preventive Action All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.