Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cost Segregation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cost Segregation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cost Segregation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cost Segregation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cost Segregation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Does the corporation/shareholder analogue provide you with any useful analysis or benchmarks in your thinking about relatedness amongst partnerships and partners?
- Are there circumstances that tend to show the expected or intended length of affixation or that the property may or will have to be moved?
- What are the recommended steps your organization can take to protect itself / mitigate risk / stop losses / save money / cut costs?
- Are desired levels of service identified in the comprehensive plan, capital investment plan, or long term budget planning process?
- Should you include short term profits in your investment decisions, or adhere to the principle of long term capital gains only?
- Is indirect and direct labor separated by contract/project/cost objectives on employee timesheets with reporting codes?
- Do your current record keeping gather the information required by your policies and needed for financial reporting?
- How can an investor rebalance the portfolio and thus attempt to mitigate risk via overexposure to one property?
- Where can the full economic property costs and years of acquisitions for machinery and equipment can be found?
- Has your organization stabilized the work program to ensure the timely and systematic completion of projects?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cost Segregation book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cost Segregation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cost Segregation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cost Segregation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cost Segregation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cost Segregation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cost Segregation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cost Segregation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Scope Management Plan: Has process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data being used by managers in an effective manner to ascertain Cost Segregation project or functional status, to identify reasons or significant variance, and to initiate appropriate corrective action?
- Procurement Audit: Does your organization have an overall strategy and/or policy on public procurement, providing guidance for procuring entities?
- Change Management Plan: Has the target training audience been identified and nominated?
- Lessons Learned: How well did the scope of the Cost Segregation project match what was defined in the Cost Segregation project Proposal?
- Procurement Audit: Who is verifying the performance of the contract and approving payments?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the role of the Cost Segregation project Team cease upon the delivery of the Cost Segregation projects outputs?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What do you need to implement earned value management?
- Variance Analysis: When, during the last four quarters, did a primary business event occur causing a fluctuation?
Step-by-step and complete Cost Segregation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cost Segregation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cost Segregation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cost Segregation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cost Segregation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cost Segregation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cost Segregation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cost Segregation project with this in-depth Cost Segregation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cost Segregation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cost Segregation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cost Segregation investments work better.
This Cost Segregation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.