Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Critical to Quality Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Critical to Quality related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Critical to Quality specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Critical to Quality Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 920 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Critical to Quality improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 920 standard requirements:
- What quality system functions, for example, project planning, oversight, and record keeping, are critical to your organizations data collection and use?
- Who generates queries and how will the sponsor ensure that queries are focused on ensuring the integrity of critical data?
- Is there a mutual understanding on what is CTQ to ensure that collaborative partners give proper attention to CTQ areas?
- What will you do to make sure the data collected at one point in time is comparable to data collected at other times?
- How does the brain or the senses work differently during groupthink, are there measurable results in improvement?
- What is the critical information that you need to make a decision about quality and to approve the release?
- How does your organization regularly and consistently monitor and enforce compliance with its policies?
- How do you aggregate and segment relevant customers and markets into appropriate services and places?
- What mechanisms are in place to ensure timely and appropriate access to information for all parties?
- How difficult do you predict it will be to meet all the target values of the most important CTQs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Critical to Quality book in PDF containing 920 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Critical to Quality self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Critical to Quality Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Critical to Quality areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Critical to Quality Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Critical to Quality projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Critical to Quality Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Critical to Quality project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Critical to Quality project schedule available for all Critical to Quality project team members to review?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- WBS Dictionary: Do work packages consist of discrete tasks which are adequately described?
- Issue Log: Is there an important stakeholder who is actively opposed and will not receive messages?
- Lessons Learned: What skills did you need that were missing on this Critical to Quality project?
- Quality Management Plan: What would be the next steps or what else should you do at this point?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Quality Management Plan: What changes can you make that will result in improvement?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Critical to Quality project sufficiently qualified?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
Step-by-step and complete Critical to Quality Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Critical to Quality project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Critical to Quality project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Critical to Quality project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Critical to Quality project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Critical to Quality project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Critical to Quality project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Critical to Quality project with this in-depth Critical to Quality Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Critical to Quality projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Critical to Quality and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Critical to Quality investments work better.
This Critical to Quality All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.