You are able to develop and sustain positive relationships with management, technical staff, cross functional teams, and customers in a diverse and cross cultural work environment.
More Uses of the Cross-cultural Toolkit:
- Assure your organization Cross cultural sensitivity and adopt values of leadership model in daily management work.
- Provide leadership in cross cultural communications.
- Ensure your organization possess the cross cultural abilities to build relationships and work effectively with diverse groups.
- Warrant that your organization cross cultural people skills with high EQ.
- Be accountable for collaborating with management to support diversity and cross cultural efforts.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cross-cultural Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cross-cultural related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cross-cultural specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cross-cultural Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cross-cultural improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- How do you reconcile goals & objective setting for the individual with goals & objectives that enable cross-divisional, cross-functional project work with different bosses, etc?
- What are the major organizational obstacles (policies, organizational characteristics) inhibiting ethnic and cultural understanding among staff, clients, providers, etc.?
- Is a high level of self-efficacy more important for learning novel behaviors of a novel host culture than it is for learning similar behaviors in a similar host culture?
- Are Cross-cultural demands and related expertise equivalent across Services, or does each Service face its own unique challenges, and thus, associated competence?
- Specific and Cross-culturally generalizable implicit leadership theories: Are attributes of charismatic/Transformational Leadership universally endorsed?
- Does the plan and do the procedures provide an adequate framework for administering and coordinating the project and maintaining project communications?
- What distinguishes individuals whose cognitive styles become attuned to the new culture from the already stated whose cognitive styles remain the same?
- How has the use of safety culture cross-cutting aspects that are assigned to inspection findings helped to identify potential safety culture issues?
- What approaches and models of Cross-cultural training provision are most effective in particular occupational and industry domains and settings?
- Does your emergency operations plan include pre-incident and post-incident public awareness, education, and communications plans and protocols?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cross-cultural book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cross-cultural self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cross-cultural Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cross-cultural areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cross-cultural Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cross-cultural projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cross-cultural Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cross-cultural project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there evidence that demonstrates the impact of education on the Cross-cultural projects outcomes?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Schedule Management Plan: What tools and techniques will be used to estimate activity durations?
- Initiating Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Cross-cultural project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT Cross-cultural project team?
- Source Selection Criteria: How are clarifications and communications appropriately used?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is a benefit of an analogous Cross-cultural project estimate?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are written Status Reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Scope Management Plan: Will anyone else be involved in verifying the deliverables?
- Planning Process Group: How many days can task X be late in starting without affecting the Cross-cultural project completion date?
Step-by-step and complete Cross-cultural Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cross-cultural project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cross-cultural Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cross-cultural project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cross-cultural project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cross-cultural project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cross-cultural project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cross-cultural project with this in-depth Cross-cultural Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cross-cultural projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cross-cultural and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cross-cultural investments work better.
This Cross-cultural All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.