Govern CTIS: simultaneously, you are able to drive the vision and Strategic Thinking around team Learning And Development at your organizational level.
More Uses of the CTIS Toolkit:
- Ensure downstream equipment is clean and in showroom condition after preventative maintenance is performed on production equipment.
- Manage work with analytics data and team to understand user behavior across all digital channels to help improve efficiency, Customer Satisfaction, and constantly improve KPIs.
- Manage change in scope, identify potential crises or adjustments needed, and devise contingency plans.
- Assure your operation identifies and implements tools, methods, and indicators to support and measure compliance with policies and progress against objectives of the Risk Management system.
- Coordinate and direct compliance related activities and establish standards, Policies and Procedures to effectively and efficiently detect, prevent and correct noncompliance.
- Manage is for managing responsibility of departments operational excellence; ensures department delivers quality services in accordance with applicable policies, procedures and professional standards.
- Ensure compliance with organization Policies and Procedures, while identifying solutions to daily operations challenges and needs.
- Prompt and monitor follow up of Quote Status, Sales Order, Commitment Dates, etc.
- Ensure you take a long term perspective on code and know how to strike a balance between practical and pristine.
- Be accountable for working on the GDP Social Media team to create content and uphold image standards for the brand.
- Identify and implement efficiency improvements by analyzing, streamlining, and automating cumbersome or time consuming manual Administrative Processes.
- Establish CTIS: review program performance and utilization reports to ensure contract compliance; recommends changes to management to meet program goals and objectives; conducts review to ensure that Corrective Actions have been implemented.
- Be accountable for developing a testing strategy to identify what drive a prospect to choose self directed investing, full service wealth management, or a hybrid/remote solution.
- Devise CTIS: for survey and mapping projects; and training and mentoring other staff on surveying techniques.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and where possible solve technical Data Issues, escalating unsolved issues to the appropriate team.
- Establish that your organization assess Business Processes in order to identify opportunities for increased efficiencies.
- Establish that your organization oversees the development, testing, implementation, and Continuous Improvement of new warehouse processes for current and future contracts.
- Ensure you lead the monthly business reporting, combining the seller, Customer Insights with the operating analysis for the executive leadership for the App and Infra solution area.
- Be accountable for providing information and guidance based on a consolidation of data and a broad perspective of day to day operational performance.
- Be accountable for working closely with the Quality Management (owner of Quality Systems and associated audits) to identify critical Audit Process and/or compliance gaps and take appropriate actions.
- Collaborate with business partners, Software Engineers, technology and operations leadership to align IT Service Management strategy and roadmap advances to the desired business outcomes.
- Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing Software Architecture to meet changing needs.
- Write highly complex user exits to transition large legacy systems to your organizations Unified Communications standard.
- Lead the training of new advisors, providing one on one guidance and shadowing/observation opportunities.
- Assure your planning promotes and demonstrates appropriate respect for cultural diversity and competency among coworkers and all work related contacts.
- Make sure that your planning provides technical and best practice guidance, deployment support, product training, and Project Management support.
- Consult and provide advice on the learning development process for successful delivery of the learning solution, program, and/or initiative.
- Collaborate with trade compliance COE and Internal Controls team to review existing and develop new Internal Controls to ensure trade compliance.
- Recruit and retain communications talent, developing new leadership through coaching and mentoring.
- Be accountable for working closely with the Digital Intelligence leadership teams incorporating data capture and Data Analysis solutions and initiatives you can provide to your clients.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CTIS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any CTIS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CTIS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CTIS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CTIS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What resources go in to get the desired output?
- In the case of a CTIS project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives, an audit of a CTIS project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met, can you track that any CTIS project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- Is the scope clearly documented?
- What counts that you are not counting?
- How do you measure success?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- How is performance measured?
- What is your organizations system for selecting qualified vendors?
- Do you, as a leader, bounce back quickly from setbacks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CTIS book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CTIS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CTIS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CTIS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CTIS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CTIS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CTIS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 CTIS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all CTIS project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the CTIS project team have enough people to execute the CTIS project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed CTIS project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete CTIS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CTIS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CTIS Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CTIS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CTIS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CTIS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CTIS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CTIS project with this in-depth CTIS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CTIS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CTIS and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CTIS investments work better.
This CTIS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.