Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CUBRID Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CUBRID related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CUBRID specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CUBRID Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CUBRID improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a CUBRID project?
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
- Who sets the CUBRID standards?
- Does a troubleshooting guide exist or is it needed?
- Are there CUBRID Models?
- Is CUBRID Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- Why should people listen to you?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in CUBRID?
- Is the solution technically practical?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CUBRID book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CUBRID self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CUBRID Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CUBRID areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CUBRID Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CUBRID projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CUBRID Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CUBRID project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are detailed work packages planned as far in advance as practicable?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main processes included in CUBRID project quality management?
- Procurement Audit: Are the journals and ledgers kept current for all funds?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other CUBRID project estimates?
- Project Schedule: Verify that the update is accurate. Are all remaining durations correct?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the teamÕs purpose constitute a broader, deeper aspiration than just accomplishing short-term goals?
- Change Management Plan: How does the principle of senders and receivers make the CUBRID project communications effort more complex?
- Lessons Learned: What solutions or recommendations can you offer that would have improved some aspect of the CUBRID project?
- Executing Process Group: Would you rate yourself as being risk-averse, risk-neutral, or risk-seeking?
Step-by-step and complete CUBRID Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CUBRID project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CUBRID project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CUBRID project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CUBRID project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CUBRID project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CUBRID project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CUBRID project with this in-depth CUBRID Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CUBRID projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CUBRID and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CUBRID investments work better.
This CUBRID All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.