Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customer Adoption Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customer Adoption related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customer Adoption specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customer Adoption Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Adoption improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Are you clear on what full potential IoT means for your organization, in terms of revenues, cost and quality?
- How do you continue to deliver innovation to customers who are already down the path of the transformation?
- Have you thought about getting help from a person who specializes in money management or personal finances?
- Do you easily track adoption by customer, by user or across customers across a variety of metrics and KPIs?
- How do you better react to changes in customer demands and get products/ services to market more quickly?
- How to get the most from your organization intelligence application during the post implementation phase?
- Does your current method for designing experiences lend itself to sharing control of experience design?
- How do you measure the realized experience within a specific context and its derived value in context?
- Do you have a plan and the means to beat your competition in the industrial IoT, wherever it may come?
- When does a user prefer a readily available solution over an alternative that includes a conversation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customer Adoption book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Customer Adoption self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customer Adoption Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customer Adoption areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Adoption Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customer Adoption projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customer Adoption Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Customer Adoption project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Based on your Customer Adoption project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the Customer Adoption project?
- Quality Management Plan: With the five whys method, the team considers why the issue being explored occurred. do others then take that initial answer and ask why?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Customer Adoption project management strategy been established?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What happens if a team member receives a Rating of Unsatisfactory?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is Customer Adoption project work proceeding in accordance with the original Customer Adoption project schedule?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you use a parking lot for any items that are important and outside of the agenda?
- Procurement Audit: Was there reasonable justification for the need of the purchase, namely when made towards the end of the financial year?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main types of goods and services being outsourced?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
Step-by-step and complete Customer Adoption Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customer Adoption project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customer Adoption project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customer Adoption project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customer Adoption project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customer Adoption project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customer Adoption project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Customer Adoption project with this in-depth Customer Adoption Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Adoption projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Adoption and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customer Adoption investments work better.
This Customer Adoption All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.