Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customer Conversion Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customer Conversion related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customer Conversion specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customer Conversion Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Conversion improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- What marketing strategies/campaigns have been most effective at driving website traffic, leads, customer conversions and loyalty?
- What opportunities exist to strengthen organization culture as a means to better recruit and retain top marketing talent?
- Do you clearly understand the features, functionality and value of your existing marketing technology solutions?
- Which data sources does your organization find most difficult to compile and use to build customer profiles?
- Is your organizations mindset focused on being the leading provider of information for your customers?
- When it comes to online display advertising, what weight do you attribute to view through conversions?
- What have you done at your present/last organization to increase revenues, reduce costs, or save time?
- What aspects of each product will the buyer assess in evaluating the alternative solutions available?
- Does your organization use content to create meaningful connections before, during, and after a sale?
- Do marketing and IT work together closely to maximize the value of marketing technology investments?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customer Conversion book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Customer Conversion self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customer Conversion Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customer Conversion areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Conversion Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customer Conversion projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customer Conversion Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Customer Conversion project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Must the receipt of goods be approved prior to payment?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can business terms and conditions be improved to yield more effective price competition?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: My Customer Conversion project leader has suddenly left your organization, what do you do?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do people from other organizations see as your organizations weaknesses?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate procedures been put in place for Customer Conversion project communication and status reporting across Customer Conversion project boundaries (for example interdependent software development among interfacing systems)?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the channels available for distribution to the customer?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the assigned Customer Conversion project manager a PMP (Certified Customer Conversion project manager) and experienced?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
Step-by-step and complete Customer Conversion Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customer Conversion project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customer Conversion project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customer Conversion project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customer Conversion project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customer Conversion project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customer Conversion project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Customer Conversion project with this in-depth Customer Conversion Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Conversion projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Conversion and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customer Conversion investments work better.
This Customer Conversion All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.