Work hand in hand with leaders in Engineering, Product, Legal, Finance and IT Teams to create a Security And Privacy culture and to constantly improve the Security And Privacy of organization, employee and Customer Data.
More Uses of the Customer Data Toolkit:
- Ensure System Security, confidentiality, compliance, and reliability of all corporate, client, and Customer Data, proprietary systems, and Intellectual Property.
- Provide solutions to Customer Data Issues and contribute to written materials that communicate solutions and/or options to relevant stakeholders.
- Assure your organization achieves brand plan, playbook principles, and market share objectives at the customer utilizing insights, market data, and Customer Data.
- Unify data, ensure Customer Data Availability and integrity and activate data to automate and enhance reporting, analysis, personalization and Decision Making.
- Optimize the exposure of internal Data Warehouses through a Customer Data Platform and open sourced tooling, delivering the right data to your growth and analytics stacks.
- Drive the roadmap for Customer Data Analytical Models for use in marketing segmentation, targeting, personalization, Sales Enablement, and similar Use Cases.
- Manage: effectively leveragE Business process understanding, Customer Data Analysis, and Quality engineering tools to influence and support Business Partners to drive quality improvements and achieve key business results.
- Ensure you present; lead the continued development of a tool that allows designers to create prototypes using real production components and Customer Data.
- Ensure you realize; understand customers functional processes, Data Flow and infrastructure to efficiently and effectively, extract, transform, and load Customer Data from multiple sources.
- Manage the Customer Data Governance framework that establishes the mechanisms through which people, process, and technology elements are synthesized to effectively manage Customer Data.
- Oversee and monitors teams, structures and deliveries in order to deliver high value add Implementation Services, solutions that exceed Customer Expectations and drive Customer Data acceptance.
- Assure your organization leads the overall vision, roadmap and Technical Architecture of the Customer Database and oversight of all Analytical Tools used for Data Extraction and analysis.
- Utilize and maintain the Customer Database as a tool for accurate account information, communicating weekly account updates and upcoming meetings.
- Follow Best Practices in case handling, customer follow up, and documenting interactions and work performed in your Customer Database.
- Ensure you maximize; understand and utilize Customer Data and Market Trends in determining value add needed to maintain customer base and attain market based objectives.
- Align Salesforce Product Leadership, technical teams, and data teams on a common roadmap and integration program against the Customer Data Strategy.
- Ensure you spearhead; lead the effort to standardize and automate participant recruitment processes, research enablement for researchers and user centric teams, and Customer Database Management and maintenance.
- Oversee: own the tech touch program across the Customer Journey for your portfolio, keeping Customer Data current to drive at scale communications.
- Communicate Customer Data Management operational health, improvement efforts progress, and key decisions and Business Practices across the Customer Data Management community.
- Perform cartographic finishing, feature extraction, and data Content Management to Customer Data Standards and in accordance with project specific guidance.
- Formulate the End To End Customer Success strategy to ensure your customers achievE Business outcomes with Customer Data Platform offerings and you achieve your Customer Insights usage goals.
- Support the integrity of Reminds Customer Database by identifying erroneous or anomalous data and taking actions to correct or mitigate errors.
- Adhere to defined Service Line Agreement, Customer Data Protection Policy, Incident Management procedures, and Audit control processes.
- Ensure and maintain Salesforce Data integrity (duplicate records, bounces, contact ownership) and Data Quality of other Customer Data sources as single source of truth.
- Identify and document opportunities to deliver enhanced business outcomes through the integration of relevant market data and Customer Data.
- Synthesize findings from Customer Data and evaluations to suggest improvements to the product, and/or suggest ways to capitalize on Design Patterns that delight your customers.
- Ensure your enterprise protects your programs and Customer Data from outside infiltration (Data Breach) through encryption, secure Data Storage and other necessary means; ensuring information remain protected and confidential.
- Ensure you specialize; created and enforced data discipline across your revenue Technology Stack, with a focus on Salesforce, so that systems can be leveraged as a source of truth on your go to market and Customer Data.
- Formulate: partner with web/ecommerce and UX teams to own site side analytics and Customer Data/segmentation to drive performance via actionable insights.
- Control: security and IT Policies implement Security Measures, establish IT Policies, and monitor compliance with Customer Data Security Requirements.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customer Data Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customer Data related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customer Data specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customer Data Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Data improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- Operational - will it work?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Customer Data study?
- How do you stay flexible and focused to recognize larger Customer Data results?
- How widespread is its use?
- How do you assess the Customer Data pitfalls that are inherent in implementing it?
- Is the required Customer Data data gathered?
- What is the problem or issue?
- What are your customers expectations and measures?
- Who else should you help?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customer Data book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Customer Data self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customer Data Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customer Data areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Data Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customer Data projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customer Data Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Customer Data project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Customer Data project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Customer Data Project Team have enough people to execute the Customer Data Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Customer Data Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Customer Data Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customer Data project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customer Data Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customer Data Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customer Data project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customer Data project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customer Data project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Customer Data project with this in-depth Customer Data Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Data projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Data and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customer Data investments work better.
This Customer Data All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.