Customer Engagement Forecast
Your sector might not have a strong reputation for customer innovation, yet innovation is an important aspect of future customer success. How can you innovate better?
In your organization, forecasting the future is a complex and absolutely critical job. What comes next for Customer Engagement in Customer / Experience / Management / Success / Solutions / Digital / Strategic?
Within the next quarter, driven by internal and external requirements, use the Customer Engagement Toolkit to grow maturity and adoption of the top forecasted Customer Engagement breakthrough technologies and applications.
Relevant to solving real problems and exploiting new opportunities:
- Own Awards and Recognition programs and manage your global Customer Success community across solution areas and highly technical customer engineering teams to incubate new experiences that build an integrated community and strong culture that make having Customer Success a great place to work.
- Manage responsibility of accelerating business growth across your organization through focus on delivering differentiated, high-impact customer briefings, develop and bring to market new customer engagement programs, and expand the program to enable reach across your customers, prospects and partners.
- Think big - assess customer marketplace circumstances, organizational readiness, and C-level sponsor willingness to initiate conversations that lead to broader strategic transformation programs, construct large, complex multi-month programs which include multiple engagement services.
- Create, frame and execute on the support business strategies and coordinate strategic business programs focused on transforming the support experience for your customers across your organization.
- Ensure customer success during the first 90 days; define training required to deliver a best in class customer experience and navigate churn indicators by leveraging a holistic view of the customer life cycle, including data sets relevant to their experience.
- Create and operate a new field engagement rhythm of business for the Customer Experience and Success organization, including monthly and quarterly business performance, impact and strategy prep and reviews.
- Advance business planning, align internal and external stakeholders, account targeting, solution activation and management, evidence generation and drive accountabilities to deliver holistic Customer Solutions objectives.
- Create, frame, and govern new CX business strategies and lead strategic business programs focused on transforming the experience for your customers across your organization.
- Manage responsibility of driving and ensuring appropriate communication channels are maintained and key customer expectations transcend the organization and are adhered to across the portfolio of projects.
- Lead a team of passionate customer advocates, and dream up and build out a world class operation - optimize all Customer Success and Risk Operations channels including direct messaging, social channels and phone - and develop and reinforce the team culture, drive customer happiness, and promote employee success and career progression.
- Use industry standard open source platforms to efficiency deliver a broad range of easily adopted solutions, leverage key technology successes in strategic customers to enable success in a wider array of broad market customers.
- Drive acceleration of cloud adoption from Pilot/MVP to production for customers cloud engagements by providing cross-engagement oversight, resource orchestration, and blocker escalation in close collaboration with key account team unit members and business partners supporting customer success.
- Set the strategic direction and make recommendations for solutions architecture, design, technology platforms, and user experience (UX) aligning with the strategies and plans of different functional and business partners across the company.
- Manage the growth and evolution of multiple clients through the Customer Success Management team, and grow client relationships through presenting new strategies and innovative ideas.
- Be accountable for all aspects of customer success and drive transformational customer outcomes, build a high performing customer enablement organization and help your organization scale through cross-functional alignment and collaboration between sales, BU, support and product in service to your customers.
- Accelerate, and be the business lead to direct implementations of CSO strategies with technology infrastructure, including the hardware, software, and telephony required; work to leverage the latest technologies (ACD, CTI, Chat, Web, Email, Digital, WFM, IVR and CRM) to advocate high value customer interactions to build Customer engagement and loyalty.
- Make digital experiences more personal, more convenient and better value for your customers with an agile 'test, learn and improve' mindset.
- Develop strategies within digital marketing channels, identify common platforms to be used globally and develop an overarching long-term vision for digital engagement with your core customers.
- Be a strategic role in your organizations growth marketing pillar to drive greater preference among prospective and current customers via engagement with analysts, media, executive thought leadership platforms, community and ambassador programs and partners.
- Secure the development of an efficient portfolio of customer experience insights and analytics that provide an integrated single view of each customer, a 360-degree view of customer experience for each segment, a delightful experience for participants, and reports that compel strategic action systematically across the company.
- Press on with external vendors in partnership with internal teams to ensure integration and testing is accurate and with key internal and external business partners to enable achievement of service level goals and standards, continually enhance the service strategy in alignment with the changing needs of your business and your customers, implementing upgrades, enhancements and/or process improvements.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customer Engagement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customer Engagement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customer Engagement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customer Engagement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Engagement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Does your organization have a clear view of where to play strategically in the new energy ecosystem, how to play commercially and how to win competitively?
- How do you leverage social media to enhance employee and other customer engagement and employees and other customers relationships with your organization?
- How do other organizations know if efforts to transform a legacy contact center into a modern customer experience center have yielded desired results?
- How can financial services companies proactively elevate customer engagement beyond the existing boundaries offered by current mobile experiences?
- Are there some early wins you can achieve during the engagement process that will build momentum and build collaborative muscles for bigger goals?
- Do you create actionable customer profiles based on acquired and analyzed interaction and transactional data gathered from all digital sources?
- What is the impact on the IT market and how should IT vendors evolve offerings and customer engagement models to succeed in the years to come?
- When asked what additional technology do you need to add, plan to add, or are investigating as part of your mobile customer service strategy?
- Will the customer engagement plan, unified operations plan, and Dynamics 365 plan be removed from all channels for all licensing segments?
- What are the most significant challenges to improving the customer engagement campaigns and the marketing messages you send to customers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customer Engagement book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Customer Engagement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customer Engagement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customer Engagement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Engagement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customer Engagement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customer Engagement Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Customer Engagement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are the purchase order forms designed for efficient and simple completion?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Who should be notified of the occurrence of each of the risk indicators?
- Source Selection Criteria: Is the contracting office likely to receive more purchase requests for this item or service during the coming year?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What expertise is not available in your department?
- Team Directory: Decisions: is the most suitable form of contract being used?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Customer Engagement project sponsor clearly communicating the business case or rationale for why this Customer Engagement project is needed?
- Cost Management Plan: Environmental management Ð what changes in statutory environmental compliance requirements are anticipated during the Customer Engagement project?
- Quality Audit: What has changed/improved as a result of the review processes?
- Initiating Process Group: At which stage, in a typical Customer Engagement project do stake holders have maximum influence?
- Variance Analysis: Is the market likely to continue to grow at this rate next year?
Step-by-step and complete Customer Engagement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customer Engagement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customer Engagement project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customer Engagement project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customer Engagement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customer Engagement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customer Engagement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Customer Engagement project with this in-depth Customer Engagement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Engagement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Engagement and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customer Engagement investments work better.
This Customer Engagement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.