Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customer Insight Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customer Insight related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customer Insight specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customer Insight Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Insight improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- How do you extract the insight and data that upper management has come to expect while ensuring sales professionals have enough time to interact and build relationships with prospects and customers?
- How can the lived experience of current and/or future customers be better understood to elicit deeper insights regarding future client needs from the perspective of developing digital strategies?
- Which model (or combination of models) can best establish a data strategy to mine customer information for insights and identify opportunities for greater satisfaction and loyalty?
- Does your organization have in-depth insights into the customer, partner, regulator, and start-up ecosystems in the marketplace and value exchanges and associated requirements?
- How do you make sense of the massive amounts of customer experience data produced in the digital age, knowing that customer feedback can make or break businesses and products?
- How can marketers build a more holistic and complete profile about contacts and behavior over time to drive more targeted marketing and build stronger customer interactions?
- How do you achieve a unique, value-based customer experience centered on your organization-relevant single view of customer data and/or product data across the enterprise?
- What is the nature of the customer intelligence toolbox, including the specific processes for information acquisition, analysis, and communication of results and insights?
- How do other organizations extract meaningful insights from incoming customer data and process the findings along the exploratory trajectory to turn insights into action?
- Is there a senior level person responsible for customer diversity and inclusion, and are insights shared between the customer and employee diversity and inclusion lead?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customer Insight book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Customer Insight self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customer Insight Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customer Insight areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Insight Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customer Insight projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customer Insight Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Customer Insight project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Procurement Audit: Does an appropriately qualified official check the quality of performance against the contract terms?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Propriety: who needs to be involved in the evaluation to be ethical?
- Change Management Plan: How will the stakeholders share information and transfer knowledge?
- Scope Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring the Customer Insight project scope to ensure the Customer Insight project remains within the scope baseline?
- Project Schedule: Is Customer Insight project work proceeding in accordance with the original Customer Insight project schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Has alternatives been considered for the specified procurement Customer Insight project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Project Scope Statement: Will statistics related to QA be collected, trends analyzed, and problems raised as issues?
- Risk Audit: Do you have a realistic budget and do you present regular financial reports that identify how you are going against that budget?
Step-by-step and complete Customer Insight Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customer Insight project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customer Insight project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customer Insight project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customer Insight project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customer Insight project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customer Insight project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Customer Insight project with this in-depth Customer Insight Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Insight projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Insight and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customer Insight investments work better.
This Customer Insight All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.