Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customer Journey Management Tools Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customer Journey Management Tools related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customer Journey Management Tools specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customer Journey Management Tools Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Journey Management Tools improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Do you have the right people in your organization that understand the technology opportunities and are also able to link it with customer needs and use it to optimize the customer journey?
- How well can any new solution contribute to the omni channel strategy, how well will it connect and engage customers across a journey and contribute to a seamless experience?
- Has your organization mapped out key customer segment journeys, including looking at customer devices and delivery channels, with an eye toward creating a better experience?
- How are breakthroughs in AI and machine learning facilitating the brand interactions, customer experiences and content needed to retain the consumer in the journey loop?
- What is the relationship between a consumer experience map that maps your customers entire journey, and an experience map used in the user experience design discipline?
- How do you plan to build an enterprise approach for intelligent automation that can deliver compelling brand experiences throughout the customer journey?
- Have you appropriately considered the suitability of any distributors for your products and understand activities in respect of the customer journey?
- Will software companies look to other industries to find talent pools that understand a customer success journey and how to build business around it?
- Why would a viable customer permit itself to be put on a journey towards administration, receivership and insolvency if it had an alternative option?
- How does your organization build an effective GTM strategy without understanding customer behavior, experiences, and journeys within the product?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customer Journey Management Tools book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Customer Journey Management Tools self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customer Journey Management Tools Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customer Journey Management Tools areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Journey Management Tools Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customer Journey Management Tools projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customer Journey Management Tools Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Customer Journey Management Tools project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is the issuance of purchase orders scheduled so that orders are not issued daily?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Customer Journey Management Tools project sponsor clearly communicating the business case or rationale for why this Customer Journey Management Tools project is needed?
- Quality Audit: Does the audit organization have experience in performing the required work for entities of your type and size?
- Formal Acceptance: Was the Customer Journey Management Tools project work done on time, within budget, and according to specification?
- Risk Audit: Does the adoption of a business risk audit approach change internal control documentation and testing practices?
- Requirements Documentation: Basic work/business process; high-level, what is being touched?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there more than two national cultures represented by your team?
- Scope Management Plan: Deliverables -are the deliverables tangible and verifiable?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the acceptance criteria (process and criteria to be met for key stakeholder acceptance) and who is authorized to sign off?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the Customer Journey Management Tools project cutting across the entire organization?
Step-by-step and complete Customer Journey Management Tools Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customer Journey Management Tools project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customer Journey Management Tools project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customer Journey Management Tools project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customer Journey Management Tools project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customer Journey Management Tools project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customer Journey Management Tools project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Customer Journey Management Tools project with this in-depth Customer Journey Management Tools Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Journey Management Tools projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Journey Management Tools and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customer Journey Management Tools investments work better.
This Customer Journey Management Tools All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.