Orchestrate Customer Master Data: net framework, Database Applications, commercial and Open Source development tools, and modern operating systems, skilled in rapid prototyping and Agile Development methodologies.
More Uses of the Customer Master Data Toolkit:
- Develop and execute routine auditing and cleansing of Customer Master Data.
- Ensure you manage; lead business and technology primary point of contact for Customer Master Data Capabilities.
- Ensure Customer Master Data, account profile information, and customer product information is up to date.
- Manage operational workflows associated with Customer Master Data domains with oversight and support.
- Supervise Customer Master Data: implement, evaluate, and provide feedback on Customer Master Data management processes on an on going basis.
- Manage Customer Master Data: Customer Master Data specialization.
- Coordinate Customer Master Data: Customer Master Data management.
- Be certain that your organization demonstrates extensive knowledge and interaction with end users to understand and document business and functional requirements for complex projects in Customer Master Data management and Field Alignments.
- Maintain and execute procedures for more complex Customer Master Data maintenance activity.
- Promote support customer domain owner in the establishment of Customer Master Data management, Data Governance and Data Quality framework and processes.
- Foster replace supports Customer Domain Owner in the establishment of Customer Master Data management, Data Governance and Data Quality framework and processes.
- Make sure that your organization demonstrates extensive knowledge and interaction with end users to understand and document business and functional requirements for complex projects in Customer Master Data management and Field Alignments.
- Collaborate with your Learning And Development team in the development and implementation of sales and training budgets, Performance Metrics, KPIs and targets aligned to sales, productivity, quality, and Customer Service standards.
- Collaborate with marketing, support, consulting, Product Management and other Internal Systems to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings; participates in customer interactions with team members to ensure cross training and high Customer Satisfaction.
- Investigate customer complaints, and drive development of corrective and preventative actions.
- Develop and manage effective customer relationships focused on improving KPIs and customer Scorecards while minimizing chargebacks utilizing root cause and Corrective Action plans.
- Engage with the customer to clarify requirements and keep the customer up to date on the status of the analysis.
- Oversee Customer Master Data: test and validate new marketing programs before implementing in live customer facing environment.
- Make sure that your organization develops managed market pricing/contracting strategies consistent with customer and market indications and the overall portfolio targeting long term commercial success.
- Initiate Customer Master Data: how to contribute to a broader business team by creating creative and operational Processes And Procedures which help improve team performance and Customer Engagement.
- Govern Customer Master Data: own full funnel customer acquisition and collaborate with channel managers on strategy, planning, and execution of growth initiatives.
- Manage sales consultants, ensuring development of sales territory staff, Training and Development, completion of records and reports, and maximize Customer Satisfaction through sales team.
- Make sure that your group recommends Customer Service and IT process support enhancements, researching and recommending new technologies and procedures.
- Head Customer Master Data: conduct Failure Analysis of returns from the customer for failure confirmation, root cause and Corrective Actions.
- Develop Customer Master Data: partner with your sales and Customer Success Teams to manage customers satisfaction and ensure it is positive.
- Manage the customer Data Governance framework that establishes the mechanisms through which people, process, and technology elements are synthesized to effectively manage Customer Data.
- Be the expert on your Hard Goods consumer, understanding and advocating for needs and expectations throughout the customer journey.
- Steer Customer Master Data: work closely with the greater technical solutions leadership and other groups throughout your organization (sales, Customer Success, engineering, product) to tackle urgent matters and to implement Process Improvements.
- Be a trusted partner to the product team with ownership of the product vision and roadmap based on inputs from customers, analysts, the product team, sales, support, and Customer Success.
- Foster a lean Agile culture that is adaptive and evolving to the needs of thE Business and team, with bias for continuous and iterative improvement, Team Collaboration, and customer results (code).
- Confirm you account for; lead technical aspects of the delivery of Master Data Management Solutions and related components (Data Services and Information Steward), working across business/Technology Teams to ensure alignment between business solution definition and systems architecture for your organization.
- Use Data Analysis to quantify Data Quality issues, develop Business Cases, and provide guidance to data owners for cleansing needs to support migrations and implementations.
- Ensure you carry out; lead the monthly business reporting, combining the seller, Customer Insights with the operating analysis for the executive leadership for the App and Infra solution area.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customer Master Data Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customer Master Data related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customer Master Data specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customer Master Data Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Master Data improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are the Customer Master Data business drivers?
- How do you verify the Customer Master Data requirements quality?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Customer Master Data process, are the records needed as inputs to the Customer Master Data process available?
- Are there any activities that you can take off your to do list?
- What needs improvement? Why?
- Do the Customer Master Data decisions you make today help your organization in three years time?
- Does Customer Master Data create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Do Quality Systems drive continuous improvement?
- Do you have a Customer Master Data success story or case study ready to tell and share?
- What could happen if you do not do it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customer Master Data book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Customer Master Data self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customer Master Data Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customer Master Data areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Master Data Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customer Master Data projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customer Master Data Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Customer Master Data project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Customer Master Data project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Customer Master Data Project Team have enough people to execute the Customer Master Data project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Customer Master Data project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customer Master Data Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customer Master Data project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customer Master Data project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customer Master Data project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customer Master Data project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Master Data projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Master Data and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customer Master Data investments work better.
This Customer Master Data All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.