Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customer Profitability Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customer Profitability related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customer Profitability specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customer Profitability Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Profitability improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Do heavy users and more brand loyal customers tend to use multiple channels, or does the use of multiple channels increase customer experiences and result in higher volume and profitability?
- Does the business have the management information and systems to enable it to monitor and manage pricing and profitability by market/segment, product/service, customer and transaction?
- What factors as behavior, demographics, economics, and product line characteristics determine customer profitability and trigger profit shifts in your financial organization?
- How can marketers build a more holistic and complete profile about contacts and behavior over time to drive more targeted marketing and build stronger customer interactions?
- How could your organization go from free to fee to restore its profitability and without stalling its growth and compromising the no-fee promise it had made to customers?
- Is there an absolute belief, from top to bottom, that your business growth and profitability is dependant upon customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty?
- What is in detail your customers and suppliers product portfolios, cost structures, and sources of profitability, growth, and competitive differentiation?
- Does your solutions and services accurately and consistently recognize customers and prospects over time, life changes, and across channels and devices?
- How are price developments monitored in terms of effects on customers, profitability of the operator and impact on competition and market development?
- Does customers account profitability significantly differ between a key account and other accounts in a typical professional services organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customer Profitability book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Customer Profitability self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customer Profitability Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customer Profitability areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Profitability Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customer Profitability projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customer Profitability Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Customer Profitability project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Have the reports to be produced, distributed, and filed been defined?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can team members vigorously define the teams purpose in considerations with others who are not part of the functioning team?
- Scope Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Scope Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Customer Profitability project documentation?
- Project Scope Statement: What is a process you might recommend to verify the accuracy of the research deliverable?
- Activity List: Is there anything planned that does not need to be here?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Customer Profitability project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Customer Profitability project leaders committed to this Customer Profitability project full time?
- Procurement Audit: Was your organization specific about the nature and scope of the performance before launching the procurement process?
Step-by-step and complete Customer Profitability Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customer Profitability project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customer Profitability project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customer Profitability project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customer Profitability project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customer Profitability project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customer Profitability project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Customer Profitability project with this in-depth Customer Profitability Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Profitability projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Profitability and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customer Profitability investments work better.
This Customer Profitability All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.