Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customer Retention Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customer Retention related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customer Retention specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customer Retention Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Retention improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Does your organization retain the authority to assign or reassign a worker to other clients or customers when a worker is determined unacceptable by a specific client or customer?
- Are your organizations policies on dividends and its earnings retention policy that it is able to do a reasonable amount of internal financing for new projects and capital needs?
- Are you an enthusiastic and experienced teller who sets the standard for outstanding customer service, has amazing technical skills and is the go to person for everyone else?
- Does leadership positively influence employee engagement, which in turn influences employee retention, which in turn influences higher customer retention and more profits?
- Are there joint ventures or partnerships that you could forge with other organizations/businesses in order to help reach new customers or retain existing customers?
- What is the service history and level of satisfaction of customers, and how can it be used to ensure retention or loyalty, or perhaps create customer referrals?
- Is there an absolute belief, from top to bottom, that your business growth and profitability is dependant upon customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty?
- Do you identify if certain specific types of talent mobility lead to higher employee engagement, improved performance ratings, and turnover reductions?
- How you created new product and service offerings that expanded your customer base, increase share of wallet and improved customer retention?
- Do you have a defined policy on retention periods for all items of personal data, from customer, prospect and vendor data to employee data?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customer Retention book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Customer Retention self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customer Retention Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customer Retention areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Retention Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customer Retention projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customer Retention Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Customer Retention project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: To what extent are auditors influenced by the business risk assessment in the audit process, and how can auditors create more effective mental models to more fully examine contradictory evidence?
- Scope Management Plan: To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler and/or regular dealer?
- Project Scope Statement: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are training needs identified when resources do not have the required skills to complete Customer Retention project activities?
- Cost Baseline: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the Customer Retention project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Customer Retention project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Project Charter: Customer Retention project background: what is the primary motivation for this Customer Retention project?
- Initiating Process Group: What are the overarching issues of your organization?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its quality of teaching is appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Customer Retention Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customer Retention project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customer Retention project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customer Retention project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customer Retention project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customer Retention project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customer Retention project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Customer Retention project with this in-depth Customer Retention Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Retention projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Retention and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customer Retention investments work better.
This Customer Retention All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.