Partner with Customer Success Management and other go to market teams to develop account plans and engage customers in order to facilitate product adoption and resolve existing issues.
More Uses of the Customer Success Management Toolkit:
- Develop: Customer Success Management.
- Steer: Customer Success Management platform.
- Collaborate with Customer Success Management and other internal stakeholders to drive Customer Success and provide long term value for your customer base.
- Methodize: Customer Success Management specialization.
- Ensure you collaborate closely with the Customer Success Management team on driving Customers to value.
- Execute programs through your Customer Success Management and Professional Services teams.
Save time,, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customer Success Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customer Success Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customer Success Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customer Success Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Success Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Who has primary responsibility for the Lead Generation process, which is defined as the opportunity management process to identify expansion opportunities?
- How will any given feature contribute to your success metrics and what will you need to test to see how the feature meets your larger objectives?
- Do you have a documented adoption framework that can be repeatedly used to assess how well specific customers are adopting your technology?
- Will generally begin by asking if innovation and new products are going better than ever, always successful, and customers are delighted?
- Is it important for top management to select objectives that, when measured, will provide clear indicators of success or failure?
- Are the benefits of a successful software strategy also reflected in specific Industry Standards as an expanded customer base?
- Do you recommend, specify, select, or otherwise influence the purchase of manufacturing equipment, components, or tooling?
- What is the right team mix of personalities, talents, and skills in your support team that will ensure Customer Success?
- Do you have the right services in place, the services that reflect your customers most urgent and important use cases?
- Is a Customer Successful with digital media content in general and having problems with one particular title or file?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customer Success Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Customer Success Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customer Success Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customer Success Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Success Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customer Success Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customer Success Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Customer Success Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Customer Success Management project sufficiently qualified?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization manage work to promote cooperation, individual initiative, innovation, flexibility, communications, and knowledge/skill sharing across work units?
- Activity Duration Estimates: If Customer Success Management project time and cost are not as important as the number of resources used each month, which is the BEST thing to do?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Team Directory: Process decisions: do job conditions warrant additional actions to collect job information and document on-site activity?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the scope of the Customer Success Management project?
- Schedule Management Plan: List all schedule constraints here. Must the Customer Success Management project be complete by a specified date?
- Procurement Audit: Does your organization make sources of information beyond the tender documents equally available for all the candidates?
- Variance Analysis: Are significant decision points, constraints, and interfaces identified as key milestones?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Alliances: with which other actors is the actor allied, how are they interconnected?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customer Success Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customer Success Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customer Success Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customer Success Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customer Success Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customer Success Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Success Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Success Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customer Success Management investments work better.
This Customer Success Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.