Look inside the Kanban:
Check that your process provides technical expertise and support to (internal) clients, IT management and staff in cybersecurity threat risk assessments, development, testing and the implementation and operation of appropriate information security plans, procedures, and control techniques designed to prevent, minimize or quickly recover from cyber-attacks or other serious events.
Benefits of the Cyber Security Kanban
- Does the vendor have designated cybersecurity personnel, as a Chief Information Security Officer, and does the vendor require its staff to undergo cybersecurity and data privacy training?
- Do you have cybersecurity policy document to ensure the security of your organizations cyber system?
- How does your organization view the security of public cloud environments to host and deliver its business applications and data assets?
- Which departments have high risk data that the cyber threat actors would be interested in and what is the current posture in terms of security measures?
- Where cloud services are already being used, does your organization have processes for checking performance against agreed security practices?
- Does your organization use cloud based security services to help ensure data security and privacy?
- How does your organization maximize data security when various employees store and access data on the cloud server?
- Do you have an engaging and effective information security awareness program in place across your organization designed to influence and drive new cyber resilient behaviours?
- Does your organization have the capacity and capability to analyse security data made available by the cloud provider?
- Can your cloud defenses provide continuous security assessment policy checks, so organization cloud data storage always requires access credentials or MFA?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1400 Cyber Security critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Cyber Security roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1400 Cyber Security critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Cyber Security critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Cyber Security Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Cyber Security Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Eli Lilly, Humana, Mazars USA, Azzur Group, CRI Advantage, Noblis, Huntington Bank, PacifiCorp, John Deere, Booz Allen Hamilton, Boston Scientific Corporation, Honeywell, University of Arizona Global Campus, Fairview Health Services, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, Walmart, XIFIN, Acquired Data Solutions, Capital One, Deloitte, University of Colorado, Avaya, NJ Transit, Cisco Systems, GE Healthcare, Nike, PDI, Central Intelligence Agency, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Elliott Davis, NielsenIQ, Centene Corporation, BNY Mellon, SBG Technology Solutions, Wells Fargo, OneNeck IT Solutions, Abbott Laboratories, FICO, Zebra Technologies, SharkNinja, Fishtech Group LLC, Levi Strauss & Co., Optiv, Hillenbrand, Inc., EY Global Services Limited prod, Texas Capital Bank, West Monroe Experienced, Coalfire, Visa, Harris County, BlackRock, FedEx Services, USAA, GE Corporate, Albertsons Companies, Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated, GovernmentCIO LLC, Home Depot / THD, Marsh, AIR, System Services, JANUS Research Group, Hudson MX, Boecore, US Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Systems X, Motorola Solutions, Abrigo, General Dynamics Information Technology, B&V Pathway Forensics, IDENTIFY SECURITY, Rule4, AirBorn, Evolve Security, Moss Adams, Raytheon Intelligence & Space, ManTech International Corporation, Coast Community College District, Alion Science and Technology, CACI, Catapult Consultants, LLC, JFL Consulting, LLC, Leidos, XTREME SOLUTIONS INC, Seed Innovations, AI Signal Research, Inc (ASRI), PAE, deciBel Research, Inc., CALNET INC., AT&T, Mission Solutions Group, Inc., Feditc Llc, Cornerstone Defense, CENCORE LLC, Constellation West, Executech Strategic Consulting, Liberty Mutual Insurance, PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS, PepsiCo, Pearl Technology, LLC, Steampunk, Truist Financial, Teach For America, Lettuce Entertain You Restaurants (Chicago), umlaut North America, Akhiok-Kaguyak Inc, Moog Inc., PayPal, Insight Enterprises, Inc., FTI Consulting, Inc., M1 Holdings, SnapAV, Cigna, Vidant Health, Medtronic, Tyto Athene, Curia, T-Mobile, Ford Motor Company, General Atomics and Affiliated Companies, Emerson, LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION, News Corp, Cleveland Clinic, Dropbox, Carrier, Entrega Systems Group, Bruker, firstPRO Inc., Garmin, PeopleTec, State of Alaska, Best Buy, Northwestern Mutual, New York Life Insurance Co, Baer Group, Solutions By Design II, Occidental Petroleum Corporation, Staples, Micro Focus, Fidelity Investments, Hertz, Grant Thornton, U.S. Coast Guard, True Rx Management Services, US Defense Finance and Accounting Service, CSH IT Service, Critical Solutions, NEI Electric Power Engineering Inc., HALVIK, Raytheon Missiles & Defense, Broadcom, Caliburn International, SEMAIS, MindPoint Group, LLC, Pueo Business Solutions, Workforce Opportunity Services, Chegg