Collaborate the GRC Management and CISO in the review and preparation of it/infosec Risk Assessments, implementation and maintenance of the Cybersecurity Framework/profile, validation of controls used to reduce/Mitigate Risk and Security Incidents.
More Uses of the Cybersecurity Framework Toolkit:
- Identify and conceptualize Information Needs, work flow sequences, and Data Requirements for Business Applications.
- Ensure your organization complies; monitors daily Incident Response processes and, where necessary, leads technical efforts in support of enterprise Incident Response plans.
- Be accountable for supervising audit staff in the completion of audit engagements, ensuring the highest quality work delivered timely.
- Keep current on matters relating to Internal Controls, regulations, accounting and banking industry, in general.
- Develop, refine, and perform Quality Assurance processes to ensure compliance with appropriate regulations governing sponsored programs.
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve difficult, complex Business Application problems and oversee all aspects of the system.
- Develop and document test procedures and/or document recommendations for Test Plan modifications that improve validation of control objectives.
- Obtain, review, and interpret evidence provided to validate controls are performed effectively and identify vulnerabilities, gaps, or control deficiencies.
- Devise: vulnerability and mitigation assessments throughout the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (identify, protect, detect, respond and recover).
- Facilitate and enable assurance functions to ensure that controls are designed and operating effectively, while ensuring Compliance Requirements are met consistently.
- Be accountable for maintaining a Secure Enterprise environment across the HDI technical ecosystem to protect the H D brand.
- Confirm you research; lead the chosen vendor(s) to ensure that the software or system is configured/customized to meet stakeholder needs.
- Provide development activity support for custom Web Applications, APIs, Open Source Software, commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) components, and customized scripts and use an Agile Development approach.
- Assure your design complies; focus on agility and commitment to continuous improvement; Understand and act on internal and external drivers of change.
- Establish that your organization looks for Process Improvements and efficiencies and makes recommendations to improve policy and procedures.
- Perform multi platform (application, database, Operating System, middleware, monitoring tools, and Business Processes) level testing.
- Confirm your organization acts as an Independent Review and evaluation body to ensure that quality and compliance issues/concerns are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved.
- Coordinate resolution of complex and technical problems and System Changes that affect the work of the unit.
- Make sure that your planning complies; maps Regulatory Requirements across regulations to identify overlapping requirements and compliance efficiencies.
- Be accountable for performing sufficient review to ensure work contains relevant facts to support audit scope and conclusions and adhere to Internal Audit Policies and Procedures.
- Head: schedule and/or coordinate the activities of Penetration Testing, system control audits, and maturity assessments.
- Support Test Strategy definition, Test Requirements definition, development of test scenarios, and execution of test phases.
- Analyze and measure the effectiveness of existing Business Processes and develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable Business Process improvement recommendations (business Requirements Definition, Gap Analysis, cost benefit analysis).
- Make sure that your design tracks Regulatory Compliance and maintain up to date records of Regulatory Requirements and corresponding mitigating controls.
- Ensure you compile; understand leading practices around System Development methodologies and controls for Agile, hybrid, and waterfall deployments.
- Warrant that your design complies; forms objective opinions on the design and operating effectiveness of Internal Controls and identifies core issues.
- Coordinate: Application Development to support research, validation, operational exercises and training of energy Cyber Physical Systems.
- Confirm and implement an up to date Information security Management framework based on the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and ISO 27000 controls.
- Foster a culture of learning and development; Support individual growth through continuous feedback to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Devise: review systems designs, development of applications, and documentation for accuracy, timeliness, and adherence to departmental standards.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cybersecurity Framework Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cybersecurity Framework related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cybersecurity Framework specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cybersecurity Framework Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cybersecurity Framework improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How are consistent Cybersecurity Framework definitions important?
- To whom do you add value?
- Are the Cybersecurity Framework requirements testable?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- Who controls key decisions that will be made?
- What users will be impacted?
- What is your plan to assess your security risks?
- What is the best design framework for Cybersecurity Framework organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Does Cybersecurity Framework systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Who manages Cybersecurity Framework risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cybersecurity Framework book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cybersecurity Framework self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cybersecurity Framework Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cybersecurity Framework areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cybersecurity Framework Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cybersecurity Framework projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cybersecurity Framework Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cybersecurity Framework project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Cybersecurity Framework project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Cybersecurity Framework Project Team have enough people to execute the Cybersecurity Framework Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Cybersecurity Framework Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Cybersecurity Framework Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cybersecurity Framework project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cybersecurity Framework Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cybersecurity Framework Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cybersecurity Framework project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cybersecurity Framework project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cybersecurity Framework project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cybersecurity Framework project with this in-depth Cybersecurity Framework Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cybersecurity Framework projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cybersecurity Framework and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cybersecurity Framework investments work better.
This Cybersecurity Framework All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.