Assess where cybersecurity risks exist.
Coach the areas which are the most at risk.
Model how to deal with cybersecurity risk.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cybersecurity Risk Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cybersecurity Risk Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cybersecurity Risk Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cybersecurity Risk Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cybersecurity Risk Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- How often are cybersecurity incentives adjusted based on investor risk profile changes, industry shifts, changes in the portfolio organizations cybersecurity capabilities?
- How effective is your approach to achieve comprehensive and effective risk management of information throughout your organization and its delivery and supply partners?
- Does your organization have cybersecurity guidelines that cover production/product risks and the extended enterprise in addition to traditional IT security?
- Has management formulated a comprehensive, written data privacy and cybersecurity program consisting of reasonable and appropriate policies and procedures?
- How frequently does your organization report to executive management on the implementation and effectiveness of your organizations cybersecurity program?
- Are your current internal audit resources and expertise sufficient given the magnitude of IT risk and the speed with which it can change and strike?
- Does your organization have a cyber risk management program and what is being done to ensure it is evolving to keep up with evolving threats?
- How is your organizations cybersecurity risk management approach aligned with or folded into its overall enterprise risk management process?
- Do you have the need to communicate relevant and useful information about the effectiveness of your cybersecurity risk management program?
- What are the risks, particularly cybersecurity risks, associated with use of a specific device and what alternative device options exist?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cybersecurity Risk Management book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cybersecurity Risk Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cybersecurity Risk Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cybersecurity Risk Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cybersecurity Risk Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cybersecurity Risk Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cybersecurity Risk Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cybersecurity Risk Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Cybersecurity Risk Management project plan?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is Cybersecurity Risk Management project work proceeding in accordance with the original Cybersecurity Risk Management project schedule?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members feel that the purpose of the team is important, if not exciting?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During Cybersecurity Risk Management project executing, a major problem occurs that was not included in the risk register. What should you do FIRST?
- Decision Log: What eDiscovery problem or issue did your organization set out to fix or make better?
- Change Log: Does the suggested change request represent a desired enhancement to the products functionality?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Cybersecurity Risk Management project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Change Log: Does the suggested change request seem to represent a necessary enhancement to the product?
- Risk Register: Does the evidence highlight any areas to advance opportunities or foster good relations. If yes what steps will be taken?
Step-by-step and complete Cybersecurity Risk Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cybersecurity Risk Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cybersecurity Risk Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cybersecurity Risk Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cybersecurity Risk Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cybersecurity Risk Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cybersecurity Risk Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cybersecurity Risk Management project with this in-depth Cybersecurity Risk Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cybersecurity Risk Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cybersecurity Risk Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cybersecurity Risk Management investments work better.
This Cybersecurity Risk Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.