Use Data Analysis of sales performance, customer accounts, Competitive intelligence, and Market Trends to develop, implement, and make needed adjustments to market penetration plans and account based strategies to compete and win enterprise software deal that increase net new revenues.
More Uses of the Data Analysis Toolkit:
- Supervise: partner with Key Stakeholders to identify initiatives and execute solutions to people related business problems using Data Analysis, Advanced Analytics and Data Engineering best practices.
- Provide analytic and visualization support by organizing, managing, transforming and preparing datasets for analytics and visualization use.
- Control: track brand and project performance through Data Analysis by converting KPIs and findings into specific insights and actions that add value to the business.
- Identify innovation and perform experiments to create processes that increase customer value; determine root causes of defects in performance through deep dive Data Analysis and decomposition and process observation.
- Provide support to the business through reporting and Data Analysis to measure performance against KPIs and identify opportunities to improve organization performance.
- Be certain that your organization provides guidance or direct support in resolution of complex problems with critical business impact applying statistical Data Analysis.
- Confirm your planning demonstrates skill in Data Analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information, inconsistencies/anomalies in more complex research/data.
- Ensure your operation demonstrates skill in Data Analysis and techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in routine research/data.
- Ensure you are an expert in Big Data Analysis and know how to apply Machine Learning techniques to solve challenging data driving problems.
- Ensure you persuade; build a strategy for scaled support operations by continuous Process Improvement, automation, and Data Analysis to find opportunities that drive customer delight.
- Ensure your operation identifies opportunities for Process Improvement in Data Collection, Data Analysis, Business Processes, and enterprise engagement with reporting.
- Secure that your group performs independent review with the use of Data Analysis procedures on populations of transactions to validate the adequacy and effectiveness of Business Processes, Internal Controls, and Regulatory Compliance.
- Direct: conduct research to support the office of equity programs and that relies on Data Analysis, evaluation, and overall Data Quality assessment.
- Perform Data Analysis to determine and verify business requirements/issues specification, flows and deliverables for projects.
- Manage work with Data Analysis professionals and media monitoring platforms to create and share reports tracking the results of media outreach campaigns.
- Recap and analyze actual results to influence business partners and management through Data Analysis of category and item performance driving future strategies of the category.
- Be certain that your team applies Data Analysis, Data Modeling, and Quality Assurance techniques to establish, modify, and maintain Data Structures and associated components.
- Audit: continually evaluate and remediate issues of non alignment with the enterprise program standards and improve usability of master reference data in organization systems.
- Assure your organization identifies emerging methods and technologies related to Data Analysis as augmented intelligence, Machine Learning algorithms and Predictive Modeling.
- Manage work with clients stakeholders (data owners, data consumers, Project Managers, and technical staff) to gather data requirements Understand current source system database, perform Data Analysis and profiling of data.
- Develop capacity forecasts and work with internal partners and vendors to ensure vendors can support forecasted demand and strategies.
- Manage work with onshore and offshore client delivery teams to support Data Analysis, review inputs for accuracy, log and manage issues.
- Secure that your business provides Data Analysis to increase effectiveness of market strategies; directs high level strategic and tactical decisions by supporting Business Intelligence tools and applications.
- Use statistical Data Analysis techniques to review datasets, identify key issues, and drive systemic improvements back to Design Engineering, Operations, and to the vendors.
- Initiate: design and build scalable, efficient and automated processes for large scale Data Analysis, Machine Learning model development, model validation and servings.
- Coordinate: work closely with the Quality Management Team in preparation of reporting performance measures for the monthly and quarterly meetings.
- Measure expected and actual results for your programmatic areas, and drive iterative improvements through Data Analysis and automation.
- Be accountable for working closely with the Digital Intelligence leadership teams incorporating data capture and Data Analysis solutions and initiatives you can provide to your clients.
- Ensure you audit; lead with a solid portfolio of quantitative Data Analysis and inferential statistics informing digital product decisions and resulting in improved customer outcomes.
- Arrange that your operation performs complex administrative duties and statistical, financial and operational Data Analysis and reporting in support of management Decision Making in functional area.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- Are missed Data Analysis opportunities costing your organization money?
- Have design-to-cost goals been established?
- What are your personal philosophies regarding Data Analysis and how do they influence your work?
- Who controls key decisions that will be made?
- What Data Analysis data do you gather or use now?
- How are you doing compared to your industry?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Data Analysis workforce satisfaction, how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- What Data Analysis data will be collected?
- What are the long-term Data Analysis goals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Analysis book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Data Analysis project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Data Analysis project team have enough people to execute the Data Analysis project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Data Analysis project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Data Analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Analysis Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Analysis project with this in-depth Data Analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Analysis and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Analysis investments work better.
This Data Analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.