Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- What data analytics governance structures and tools are in place to promote data utilization across your organization, in particular, to understand quality and cost of care?
- What do organization leaders need to know about data analytics and data management to improve employee outcomes and meet organizational goals?
- How do you use big data analytics to make better-informed decisions that increase your business impact and improve savings performance?
- Are there difficulties/obstacles faced while trying to implement data analytics solutions in your organizations current business model?
- How do programs use administrative data and data analytics to inform staff decision-making regarding different enforcement techniques?
- How well do existing efforts to use data analytics and predictive models work in optimizing the use of enforcement tools?
- Is there a desire to perform forward looking data analytics on the Data Warehouse for forecasting and scenario planning?
- How can artificial intelligence and data analytics help you make sense of massive amounts of information and evidence?
- How could artificial intelligence and machine learning be controlled and made use of effectively with data analytics?
- What exactly is data analytics, and how do you tap into it to improve business processes within your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Analytics book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Variance Analysis: Are there externalities from having some customers, even if they are unprofitable in the short run?
- Initiating Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Data Analytics project management processes you chose to use?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Data Analytics project management strategy been established?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Data Analytics project sponsor function identified and defined?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What security considerations needed to be addressed during the procurement life cycle?
- Quality Metrics: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the Data Analytics project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
Step-by-step and complete Data Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Analytics project with this in-depth Data Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Analytics investments work better.
This Data Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.