Develop design documentation and conduct technical information system security testing for appropriate security Risk Management processes using security assessment and technical testing efforts to identify and patch vulnerabilities to the systems being developed.
More Uses of the Data At Rest Toolkit:
- Develop/improve/debug/maintain software services interacting with communication systems as cellular modem and wireless network devices.
- Provide architectural / risk based analysis of Information Assurance / Cybersecurity features and relate existing system to future needs and trends and requirements.
- Measure and report the business value and progress of ongoing Data Governance activities via enterprise wide metrics and Key Performance Indicators.
- Maintain general working knowledge and awareness of concepts as Identity and Access management (IAM), Access Controls, Authorization, Encryption of Data At Rest / in transit, multi factor authentication, Web Application Firewalls, etc.
- Organize: proactively identify and recommend Process Improvement to Reduce Risk and improve Operational Efficiency and present complex security subjects to internal work groups and projects.
- Perform all necessary functions associated with the implementation and integration of Security Tools and platforms into the enterprise environment.
- Help with overcoming issues by working to develop solutions to client problems via use of methodologies and software application tools.
- Be able to apply Information Assurance / Cybersecurity standards, directives, guidance and policies to an architectural/risk based framework.
- Lead technical considerations and evaluations around the configuration, implementation, administration, and management of multiple Data Protection Cybersecurity products and solutions.
- Drive: design and implement security patterns, systems, tools, infrastructure and framework to protect autodesk and its customers identities or data against all types of threat and adversaries.
- Provide technical security planning, implementation, configuration, support and troubleshooting services on all security technologies.
- Manage to uncover weaknesses in Data Communications and channel security and ensure adequate data in transit protection controls are implemented.
- Coordinate with systems and network engineers to ensure servers and network devices conform to security standards, and that security devices and controls are working as designed.
- Audit: research and understand external best practices and Emerging Technologies for possible incorporation into organizational identity and Data Security practices.
- Organize: work cross functionally across the enterprise to centralize data and standardize it for use by business, Data Science or other stakeholders.
- Coordinate: partner with compliance specialists to ensure the technical implementation of regulatory framework from a technical perspective using proven industry methods and tools.
- Manage: partner with engineering and operational stakeholders to design and implement secrets management solutions to ensure a secure production environment.
- Ensure you maximize; build and deploy Micro Services based applications in Public Cloud with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools and processes.
- Develop and architectural plan for transforming system and Application Security over time to simplify the architecture and add functionality.
- Organize: conduct Security Operations necessary to maintain the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of enterprise data and Information Systems.
- Head: review system diagrams, Cybersecurity architecture, and other documentation, analyze testability of requirements, and identify the attack surface and Attack Vectors.
- Provide Thought Leadership as it pertains to Data Protection technologies, architectures, and provide a forward looking view into trends that relate to controls, algorithms, and methods.
- Apply creative thinking/approach to determine technical solutions that further business goals and align with corporate technology strategies, keeping in mind security, performance, reliability, scalability, usability, flexibility, and cost.
- Apply Application Security principles to interpret security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse environments (client server, distributed, and mainframe).
- Pilot: leverage center and organization resources, contracts, and activities; ensure redundant or unneeded data and systems are eliminated; knowledgeable of and communicates availability of IT Services provided at the center.
- Assure your planning contributes to the maintenance of a variety of manual and automated databases of relevant intelligence information to support on going and projected research products.
- Lead: communication convey information related to security risks and impact to business in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of effective methods.
- Head: design and implement high performance and efficient Data Catalogs and structures for maximal throughput and minimal overhead for queries and other types of interactions with large datasets.
- Be accountable for managing Development Teams to build and deploy Micro Services based applications in cloud with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools and processes.
- Apply Cybersecurity knowledge in leading an identity and Access management (IAM) to analyze, design, and support a Continuous Monitoring solution.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data At Rest Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data At Rest related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data At Rest specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data At Rest Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data At Rest improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How is progress measured?
- How frequently do you verify your Data At Rest strategy?
- Are your outputs consistent?
- Whom do you really need or want to serve?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- Has a cost center been established?
- Is the Data At Rest test/monitoring cost justified?
- What are the Data At Rest use cases?
- What Data At Rest skills are most important?
- Why is Data At Rest important for you now?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data At Rest book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data At Rest self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data At Rest Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data At Rest areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data At Rest Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data At Rest projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data At Rest Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data At Rest project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Data At Rest project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Data At Rest project team have enough people to execute the Data At Rest project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Data At Rest project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Data At Rest Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data At Rest project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data At Rest Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data At Rest project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data At Rest project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data At Rest project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data At Rest project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data At Rest project with this in-depth Data At Rest Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data At Rest projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data At Rest and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data At Rest investments work better.
This Data At Rest All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.