Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Center Transformation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Center Transformation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Center Transformation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Center Transformation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Center Transformation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- How does the programming paradigm address the division of computation between edge computing infrastructure and (remote) cloud infrastructure, and between edge computing infrastructure and devices?
- Will it be fair to understand that getting more percentage of infrastructure services if it moves up, would that put some sort of pressure on the margin profile of the business?
- How to flexibly migrate computation and data between the cloud and the edge (devices, gateways) in order to balance computation, latency and power consumption requirements?
- How can companies ensure that sensitive data stays secure in light of current and ongoing transformations, while also operating within the realm of regulatory compliance?
- Is it your goal to deliver an agile network that can dynamically align with business needs and respond to the pressures of Cloud, Big Data, and Workplace and Mobility?
- Which utility pricing option allows hardware usage rights to be shared among servers, allowing resources to be deactivated in one system and activated in another?
- Are you able to pass a security audit to ensure that applications, databases, and servers are all protected in both the virtual and physical environment?
- What obstacles or challenges may impede your ability to deploy or derive value from your data-driven marketing and media initiatives in the year ahead?
- How can IT address your organizations pain points, from manual processes to problems with product quality to the cost of regulatory compliance?
- How do you transform the opportunities of the digital age into effective strategies for data center consolidation, migration, and relocation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Center Transformation book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Center Transformation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Center Transformation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Center Transformation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Center Transformation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Center Transformation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Center Transformation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Center Transformation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Are all financial transactions accurately recorded (receipted, banked)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Scope Management Plan: Does a documented Data Center Transformation project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Cost Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Data Center Transformation project via agreements?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its staffing profile is optimally aligned with the capability requirements implicit (or explicit) in its Strategic Plan?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the Data Center Transformation project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Procurement Audit: What is the process cost of the procurement function?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a quality assurance plan been developed for the Data Center Transformation project?
Step-by-step and complete Data Center Transformation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Center Transformation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Center Transformation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Center Transformation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Center Transformation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Center Transformation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Center Transformation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Center Transformation project with this in-depth Data Center Transformation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Center Transformation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Center Transformation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Center Transformation investments work better.
This Data Center Transformation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.