Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Driven Decision Making Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Driven Decision Making related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Driven Decision Making specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Driven Decision Making Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Driven Decision Making improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- How can the process be improved using all the latest research and best practices relating to the psychology of risk, risk based decision making and the use of big data for risk profiling?
- Is it to help employees find information more easily, complete repetitive tasks that free up staff to carry out more important work, or is it to take automated, data driven decisions?
- When, how and from whom should managers seek alignment during and after the development of marketing strategy decisions and integrated marketing program designs?
- What internal and external factors affect the need for and impact of alignment from others to marketing strategy and integrated marketing program decisions?
- How do you take a risk based approach in deciding data elements and communication to be encrypted within the cloud and external to the cloud?
- Has your organization been able to sustain the change to data driven, performance based decision making that comes from asset management?
- How does the intent driven decision making module monitor intent execution and perform intent loop closure after the intent is delivered?
- Does your organization encourage bench marking, external evaluations and other contemporary approaches for data driven decision making?
- What progress did sites make toward increasing access, improving quality, using databased decisionmaking, and improving sustainability?
- What patterns, trends, and relationships in the data would you target in order to identify what needs to change in the implementation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Driven Decision Making book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Driven Decision Making self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Driven Decision Making Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Driven Decision Making areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Driven Decision Making Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Driven Decision Making projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Driven Decision Making Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Driven Decision Making project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Data Driven Decision Making project oversight?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler and/or regular dealer?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit understand costumer needs, supply markets and suppliers?
- Risk Audit: Do you have written and signed agreements/contracts in place for each paid staff member?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some crucial elements of a good Data Driven Decision Making project plan?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Procurement Audit: Were exclusion causes duly considered before the actual evaluation of tenders?
- Procurement Audit: Are risks managed to provide reasonable assurance regarding department procurement objectives?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the general purpose in defining responsibilities of the already stated affiliated with the Data Driven Decision Making project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During Data Driven Decision Making project executing, a team member identifies a risk that is not in the risk register. What should you do?
Step-by-step and complete Data Driven Decision Making Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Driven Decision Making project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Driven Decision Making project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Driven Decision Making project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Driven Decision Making project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Driven Decision Making project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Driven Decision Making project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Driven Decision Making project with this in-depth Data Driven Decision Making Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Driven Decision Making projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Driven Decision Making and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Driven Decision Making investments work better.
This Data Driven Decision Making All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.