Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Gathering Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Gathering related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Gathering specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Gathering Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 748 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Gathering improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 748 standard requirements:
- Are you comfortable with working on data sparse problems, using multiple models, theories, and experiments to drive analysis, while also helping to focus additional data gathering activities?
- What about the gathering of extensive statistically valid research and data on the nature and extent of skills shortages in participating industries, in particular, in traditional trades?
- Are there any performance measures applied at the individual role or business unit level for staff who are tasked with gathering, processing and using data and information?
- When creating your field development plan, you could use a central gathering system to reduce your trips to the field without sacrificing pertinent individual well data?
- Where can the average person turn for assistance when gathering information for research projects or making decisions for your organization or service program?
- Do you have good demographic information on your customers, and no reliable data on the trusted information sources or information gathering practices?
- Does your organization have high quality data sources and information gathering mechanisms to monitor market and strategic trends closely?
- How should companies prioritize intelligence gathering investments in order to focus on the most urgent and most valuable opportunities?
- What data gathering and/or analysis tools have you found helpful in gaining a deeper understanding of complex systems or interventions?
- Are you gathering data frequently enough so that it can be used to inform your current practice as well as your future actions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Gathering book in PDF containing 748 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Gathering self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Gathering Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Gathering areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Gathering Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Gathering projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Gathering Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Gathering project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does Data Gathering project integration management relate to the Data Gathering project life cycle, stakeholders, and the other Data Gathering project management knowledge areas?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How do risks change during the Data Gathering projects life cycle?
- Cost Baseline: Definition of done can be traced back to the definitions of what are you providing to the customer in terms of deliverables?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do the requirements require the creation of new algorithms?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has your organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the business case include how the Data Gathering project aligns with your organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Risk Audit: Are all financial transactions accurately recorded (receipted, banked)?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that the support for its staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the ims development and management approach described?
Step-by-step and complete Data Gathering Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Gathering project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Gathering project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Gathering project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Gathering project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Gathering project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Gathering project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Gathering project with this in-depth Data Gathering Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Gathering projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Gathering and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Gathering investments work better.
This Data Gathering All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.