Integrate SharePoint with processes, workflows, e mail alerts, Data Visualization, relational Database Management, and/or Data Hub to connect multiple data sources for Business Intelligence.
More Uses of the Data Hub Toolkit:
- Streamline the intake of new Data Feeds into your Data Hub for analytics/model development.
- Confirm your project complies;
- Deliver transformative solutions to clients that are aligned to industry Best Practices and provide Thought Leadership in data space.
- Manage: experiment with innovative Content Development and Distribution Strategies to engage your team.
- Establish process to readily source new, additional data to your Customer Data Hub to engage your customers.
- Serve as a network Security Administration for a large number of users on the installation.
- Drive: test netWork Performance and provide netWork Performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining Network Infrastructure.
- Evaluate Financial Performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Develop and implement a roadmap for Centralized Data Hub and organization Analytical Capabilities by providing standardized platforms and tools.
- Manage: design, implement, and/or support analytic platforms (Data Warehouse, a Data Hub, ETL/transformations, and/or Business Intelligence) related activities satisfying complex Information Needs.
- Install, configure, and maintain device OS and application updates, configurations, and profiles.
- Arrange that your project complies; analysis, architecture, design, and development of ETL, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence systems.
- Resolve ETL, database/Data Warehouse applications and BI reporting issues to maintain system stability.
- Be accountable for analyzing and enriching a diverse range of structured and unStructured Data into datasets for analysis.
- Establish: test server performance and provide netWork Performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining Server Infrastructure.
- Perform Gap Analysis against attributes, process and requirements for building Product Data Hub and provide roadmap.
- Ensure you cultivate; lead for facilitating IT related purchases, support contracts and maintaining IT inventory and equipment Life Cycle.
- Confirm your business complies; conducts one on one Training Sessions with desktop users; provides information on system and application functions; communicates User Access rights.
- Manage and analyze various internal and external data sets, identifying performance trends and flagging anomalies in the data.
- Ensure your goal is drive understanding and Decision Making from data, from key executives down to operational analysts.
- Contribute towards the development and application of the Enterprise Data Hubs Governance Standards, Data Modelling and associated processes.
- Establish that your team maintains robust documentation of data mappings and logic between applications and the Data Hub.
- Tie in to external data sources to further improve your algorithms and Internal Processes.
- Confirm your planning distributes and installs new or upgraded software to ensure customers receive current versions of supported software.
- Establish high standards and measures and be able to meet quality expectations despite pressing deadlines.
- Audit: track and monitor key indicators the performance of of the hubs program, react to data, providing interventions and solutions .
- Ensure you are constantly providing information needed to help others improve, offering feedback .
- Create and maintain Regulatory Requirements database to track requirements and deadlines.
- Organize: in the Data Hub group, building an innovative Low Code data Integration Platform called Data Hub.
- Assure your business provides IT Customer Service And Support in troubleshooting, recovering, and resolving recurring software/hardware problems.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Hub Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Hub related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Hub specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Hub Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Hub improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do your measurements capture actionable Data Hub information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- Do you think you know, or do you know you know?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Data Hub project?
- What disadvantage does this cause for the user?
- Will a Data Hub production readiness review be required?
- What are the tasks and definitions?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Data Hub activities?
- Are there competing Data Hub priorities?
- What are (control) requirements for Data Hub Information?
- What is Data Hub risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Hub book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Hub self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Hub Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Hub areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Hub Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Hub projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Hub Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Hub project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Data Hub project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Data Hub Project Team have enough people to execute the Data Hub Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Data Hub Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Data Hub Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Hub project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Hub Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Hub Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Hub project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Hub project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Hub project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Hub project with this in-depth Data Hub Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Hub projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Hub and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Hub investments work better.
This Data Hub All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.