Lead Data Hubs: partner with Product Managers, Quality Assurance, technical/functional architects, and other stakeholder groups to plan releases, ensure alignment and implement elegant solutions to key business problems.
More Uses of the Data Hubs Toolkit:
- Ensure that configuration data is available when and where it is needed to support other Service Management processes.
- Set up, execute, and monitor message survey experiments with the support of the Data Science team.
- Manage knowledge in Information security/cybersecurity, Risk Management, end point and server technologies, Network Management/architecture, Intrusion Detection And Prevention Systems, Vulnerability Management, Patch Management systems, and Data Center operations and management.
- Devise Data Hubs: design and develop scalable ETL solutions to deliver data from source systems to analytics platforms (structured and unstructured; batch and streaming).
- Evaluate Data Hubs: architecture and build a high performance Data Analytics platform to support data staging and computational analysis by the team.
- Confirm your project participates in establishing and sustaining internal Project Management infrastructure and processes to ensure the Continuous Delivery of high quality data and analysis and other products to internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive Data Hubs: category it, technology, Corporate Security, digital technology, Data Science and engineering, Software Engineering and cloud, corporate.
- Be accountable for parsing log data and correlating electronically stored information from multiple systems.
- Be certain that your organization analyzes trends and implement departmental initiatives based upon data provided through the reporting of Utilization management, quality, and audit data.
- Manage work with the Project Teams to identify Business Requirements that affect data solutions and provide Data Analysis, tools and data conversion process solutions.
- Systematize Data Hubs: proactively manage and maintain all Data Protection and Data integrity elements supporting the availability and resiliency of customer hosted data.
- Be certain that your project performs complex administrative duties and statistical, financial and operational Data Analysis and reporting in support of management Decision Making in functional area.
- Direct Data Hubs: technical training on cutting edge Data Visualization tools as tableau and Power BI.
- Analyze Human Resources data to identify trends or deficiencies and recommend Corrective Action.
- Ensure best practices around ethics and equity are embedded at every stage of the Data Lifecycle from collection, storage, sharing, and use.
- Collect and validate construction market, lease up, performance and benchmark data from various internal and external sources.
- Manage work with people across a range of disciplines to discover insights and identify opportunities using statistical, algorithmic, Data Mining, and Data Visualization methodologies.
- Maintain the data in the Human Resource Information System and associated databases, ensuring integrity of the data.
- Modify and improve Data Engineering processes to handle ever larger, more complex, and more types of data sources and pipelines.
- Ensure you orchestrate; lead the Data Strategy for each client based on available data sources in coordination with the implementation team.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders to proactively identify opportunities to leverage data and information to support business and client needs.
- Confirm your organization supports acquisition, development, production and sustainment programs by planning, coordinating, and reviewing configuration items and managing/coordinating data deliverables.
- Be accountable for transitioning, maintaining, or using Security Technologies as SIEM, Endpoint Protection, Data Loss Prevention, IAM product, Forensic tools etc.
- Transform facilitate the development and implementation of Data Quality standards, Data Protection standards, Data Security, and maintenance of an end to end data Lifecycle Management and adoption requirements across the enterprise.
- Manage Data Hubs: consistently and regularly emphasize and evangelize the importance of proper Data Classification, Data Protection, Data Privacy and the business confidentiality of the Information Management process.
- Stay current on new technologies and methods across Data Science, Data Engineering, and Data Visualization, share best practices to improve technical capabilities of the team.
- Coordinate Data Hubs: portfolio and Data Analytics analyzing and monitoring portfolio risk and performance, risk modeling, trend assessment, and auto decision modeling.
- Make sure that your planning complies; owns the relationship with project stakeholders to identify, model, and document business, process, and data requirements.
- Secure that your organization stays up to date on new technologies and methods across Data Science and Data Visualizations.
- Develop and coordinate Processes And Systems to efficiently move goods to and from intermediary hubs and final destinations.
- Drive process oriented methodology that can be audited and tracked for compliance with department, organization, and Industry Standards.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Hubs Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Hubs related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Hubs specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Hubs Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Hubs improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is the output?
- Are accountability and ownership for Data Hubs clearly defined?
- What Data Hubs data do you gather or use now?
- How will the data be checked for quality?
- If you do not follow, then how to lead?
- Which Data Hubs data should be retained?
- How do you verify your resources?
- Who is on the team?
- What needs to be done?
- Are the measurements objective?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Hubs book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Hubs self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Hubs Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Hubs areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Hubs Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Hubs projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Hubs Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Hubs project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Data Hubs project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Data Hubs project team have enough people to execute the Data Hubs project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Data Hubs project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Data Hubs Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Hubs project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Hubs Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Hubs project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Hubs project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Hubs project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Hubs project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Hubs project with this in-depth Data Hubs Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Hubs projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Hubs and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Hubs investments work better.
This Data Hubs All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.