Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Integrity Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Integrity Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Integrity Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Integrity Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Integrity Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Does the system generate electronic records that are available for review in both human readable and electronic form that accurately and completely reflects the source data, including audit trails?
- Does your organizations cyber resilience strategy, risk scenarios and incident planning exercises take full account of system and data integrity risks, as well as confidentiality and availability?
- Does the technical management, which has overall responsibility for the technical operations and the provision of the resources needed, ensure the required quality of organization operations?
- Is mobile code authorized before its installation and use and the code configuration checked to ensure that the authorized mobile code operates according to a clearly defined security policy?
- Did the validation testing include accuracy, reliability, integrity, availability, and/or authenticity of the electronic record and associated electronic signatures including audit trails?
- Does your organization have a documented system for uniquely identifying the samples to be tested, to ensure that there can be no confusion regarding the identity of samples at any time?
- Does the record keeping system facilitate the retrieval of all working files and archived records for inspection and verification purposes, e.g., set format for naming electronic files?
- What organization authority policies are in place to ensure data integrity and system reliability through backup services, through redundancy and through disaster protection processes?
- Does system validation include testing that the electronic signature cannot be edited, deleted, copied or transferred to a different record (including copies of the electronic record)?
- Does your organization establish and maintain procedures for identification, collection, indexing, access, filing, storage, maintenance and disposal of quality and technical records?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Integrity Management book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Integrity Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Integrity Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Integrity Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Integrity Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Integrity Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Integrity Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Integrity Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Data Integrity Management project manager qualified and experienced in Data Integrity Management project management?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How is the timing of assessments organized (e.g., pre/post-test, single point during training, multiple reassessment during training)?
- Quality Audit: It is inappropriate to seek information about the Audit Panels preliminary views including questions like why do you ask that?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Team Directory: Does a Data Integrity Management project team directory list all resources assigned to the Data Integrity Management project?
- Planning Process Group: Is the pace of implementing the products of the program ensuring the completeness of the results of the Data Integrity Management project?
- Cost Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are records maintained to show how undistributed budgets are controlled?
- Scope Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
Step-by-step and complete Data Integrity Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Integrity Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Integrity Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Integrity Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Integrity Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Integrity Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Integrity Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Integrity Management project with this in-depth Data Integrity Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Integrity Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Integrity Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Integrity Management investments work better.
This Data Integrity Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.