Participate and coordinate CyberSecurity Incident Response Team (CSIRT) with evidence gathering / processing, CyberSecurity Incident investigation, attack / malware remediation, Forensic Analysis, threat mitigation, vulnerability detection, and Data Leakage prevention.
More Uses of the Data Leakage Toolkit:
- Govern: Data Leakage/content monitoring and filtering.
- Systematize: implement a Data Leakage/Loss Prevention program.
- Warrant that your planning complies; conducts Network Monitoring, Intrusion Detection and Data Leakage analysis using various tools as Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), Firewalls, SIEM, NAC, Vulnerability Management tools, and DLP monitoring, etc.
- Automate existing systems to reduce Data Leakage and increase reporting frequency.
- Convince govern network related security controls throughout the enterprise, firewall programs, Intrusion Detection and prevention systems, network Data Leakage prevention, secure email encryption, and web Content Filtering.
- Audit: mobile technologies (Data Leakage prevention, BYOD security).
- Formulate: Data Leakage prevention; focus on Data Flow, encryption.
- Develop, audit, and enforce Information Rights Management (IRM) and Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) policies to protect organizational data.
- Advise on Data Leakage Policy Development.
- Audit: Data Leakage protection (DLP) analysis.
- Audit: external threats protects clients from phishing attacks, domain infringement, Mobile App impersonation, social and brand impersonation, and Data Leakage.
- Manage: malware protection, web layer protection, Firewalls, patching and Data Leakage protection.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Leakage Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Leakage related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Leakage specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Leakage Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Leakage improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you catch Data Leakage definition inconsistencies?
- Have you made assumptions about the shape of the future, particularly its impact on your customers and competitors?
- What needs to be done?
- How will success or failure be measured?
- Are actual costs in line with budgeted costs?
- Do you say no to customers for no reason?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of your Data Leakage agendas for the next 3 years?
- If your company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesn't get a paycheck here care?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Leakage book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Leakage self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Leakage Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Leakage areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Leakage Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Leakage projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Leakage Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Leakage project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Data Leakage project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Data Leakage project team have enough people to execute the Data Leakage project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Data Leakage project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Data Leakage Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Leakage project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Leakage Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Leakage project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Leakage project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Leakage project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Leakage project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Leakage project with this in-depth Data Leakage Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Leakage projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Leakage and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Leakage investments work better.
This Data Leakage All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.