Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Manipulation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Manipulation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Manipulation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Manipulation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 710 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Manipulation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 710 standard requirements:
- How can one simplify manipulation of request and response data, enable domain layer entities, requests, and responses to vary independently, and insulate services from wire level message formats?
- Is the amount of manual manipulation of the data in order to arrive at the indicator kept to a minimum or eliminated altogether through integrated information systems and effective controls?
- Do tools check if data is free from misleading messages, produced by bots which might be operated by malicious operators in an attempt to perform manipulation?
- When near other heterogeneous devices, how do you use the device to display or manipulate data or user interfaces from other devices in the environment?
- How can a client manipulate data managed by a remote system, avoid direct coupling to remote procedures, and minimize the need for domain specific APIs?
- Does workforce analytics deliver a holistic understanding of your employees and enable you to focus more on strategy, less on data manipulation?
- Is there a risk here that the technologists have produced something which the average persons going to have challenges manipulating properly?
- Is it necessary only to make the metadata discoverable, with links to the data files, or is deeper support for manipulating the data needed?
- Do the data collected, analyzed and reported have established mechanisms in place to reduce manipulation or simple errors in transcription?
- Does each new reporting requirement result in a new permanent team to extract and manipulate data from your systems every reporting period?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Manipulation book in PDF containing 710 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Manipulation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Manipulation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Manipulation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Manipulation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Manipulation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Manipulation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Manipulation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Several experts are offsite, and wish to be included. How can this be done?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the cost performance monitored to identify variances from the plan?
- Procurement Audit: Do contracts contain regular reviews, targets and quality standards in order to assess suppliers performance?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Key stakeholders to work with. How many potential communications channels exist on the Data Manipulation project?
- Activity Attributes: What conclusions/generalizations can you draw from this?
- Procurement Audit: Which are the main risks and controls of each phase?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the proposed Data Manipulation project purposes different than the previously authorized Data Manipulation project?
- Variance Analysis: Are there knowledgeable Data Manipulation projections of future performance?
- Project Management Plan: Are calculations and results of analyzes essentially correct?
- Executing Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the programme?
Step-by-step and complete Data Manipulation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Manipulation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Manipulation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Manipulation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Manipulation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Manipulation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Manipulation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Manipulation project with this in-depth Data Manipulation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Manipulation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Manipulation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Manipulation investments work better.
This Data Manipulation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.